Reviews for Friends with Benefits
kandita chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Awwwe! So sweet...Hinata needs to tell her father before he finds out in his own(which is what's going to happened). And, that's going to be either good or bad depending on how Hiashi looks at it. As for Sasuke I feel his pain with his mom. It's quiet sad. But, he should try and spend as much time as he can with her because he don't know when it'll be her last. I also want to say thank u I am a BIG InoShika fan or TayuyaShika fan...

But please update one of these days
kandita chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I'm not a Karin fan but u did her no justice. She's not an ugly girl n she has nice long hair.
kandita chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Is she for real?! Seriously! I mean the man wants to be more than friends n u said no and now u reap what u sow
kandita chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I am such a sucker for these kind of story(lol...not all the time but 3% of the time I am). But, I do luv a good lemon
Seraphina Dragon chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
please update soon
mishy-pooh900 chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
It was good..I liked it a lot..but like maybe yhoo should cut down on Hinata being all shy like and make her abit more sassy...yhoo know..make sasuke work for it...but I liked it none the less...this was the first fanfic I've read so ya
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
aaaaaw, cute
romantic, fluffy.
JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!
Update sooon, hotshot!1
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
amazing and lovely story. sasuhina are really the best couple and also my favourite. please update soon.
Ro0w'z chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
oh lindo chapther!
Philliwolf5 chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
YAY! I'm so glad they've made things public and show their relationship with pride. So happy for Hime! And Sasuke! I hope her parents don't pitch too much of a fit! Well written! Look forward to the next chapter!
KaoruZhinLee chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Nice chapter. Can't wait to see how things go with Mikoto.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
It's spelled "WHILE" not "WILE".
Encuentrame chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Cute. I'm glad they said I love you to each other. I think you meant to say Maid of Honor seeing as Hinata is not married so she can't be Matron of Honor.
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
can't wait for the next chapter :D
blackirishawk chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Sweet tender moments! Im soo in love!