Reviews for Bare Necessities
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
The ending as great XD
fishertowers chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Silly wonderful Darcy! "you mind if I..." ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

ft
Slytherson chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
oh thor he had it coming to him I'm so rooting for darcy on this here but hope she gets them to promise to never tell loki that it was her who tasered him or she will be so stalked for like hahahaha oh this is so funny totally LMAO on this one here to bad there isn't more or is there? thanks for sharing this one of a kind story! :D
Gremlin chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
BAHAHAHA! Darcy is so awesome! Love it :)
notonffeveragain chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Awesome. You got the character's personalities nicely shaped. And the humor was great. One suggestion though? There isn't any need for coarse language. I find it harder to read, and it doesn't improve story quality. Anyway, thanks!
Edowen chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Haha very funny. Would love to see a little more to this like what happens when then meet after this.
chatnoir1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Aw this was cute. Darcy has now bagged two Norse Gods. She should put little stars on the thing. Next up?
ShimmeringWater chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Nice plot! I love her nonchalance
LaLaShivers chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
oh my gawd, I laughed so much at the end! Now Loki's arrest makes so much sense! lol
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
How is this complete? This was extremely entertaining! You have add something to this one! :)
dhauren chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Never turn your back on a woman who carries a taser. Lol. There should totally be a follow up - the meeting with Loki and Darcy after the taser incident.

Nice one!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
this was absolutely and positively BRILLIANT! loved it, but did darcy faint at the end then?

hilarious, really kind of hoping for a continuation of this one