Reviews for Prodigal Operative
inkuseitor chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
At first I was glad there's a fanfiction featuring the sisters, but honestly speaking I am disappointed. For some reason this doesn't feel like them, it just doesn't. There are so many topics you could have touched on to uncover not only Miranda's sisterly side or Oriana's character but the whole relationship too - heck, there's a lot of place for drama for one, but you missed them. I don't recall the details of their chat from the Shadow Broker DLC, but this exchange of emails except for the parts where they talk about how perfect they are looks like a dialogue between any other sisters, it doesn't have their spark. So, if here was a 5 points rating system, I'd have given it 4 points at best.
Y-ko chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Interesting concept, but I can't see Miranda being so informal, even with her own sister.
sunzeng chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was awesome! I loved it! :)
LC chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Well that was awesome. And you should totally continue it with "Hey, Ori, Shepard didn't get us all killed" chapters.

I also enjoyed your characterization of Miranda. I would think of all the people she would let her professional facade drop for it'd be Oriana. Sure, she's still overprotective and somewhat controlling when she feels she needs to be, but she still treats her like a sister. Besides, her friendly demeanor with Oriana could always be explained with, "Shepard changed me".
commandocucumber chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Great story.

Oriana was characterized almost perfectly: the obsessive teenager with dating problems. My only real issue is that at times, Miranda comes across the same way.

I think Miranda needs to be a tad colder. At least at the start. Expand it a little. Perhaps if you focused on Shepard a little less. more on the crew, ship, and Miranda trying to avoid talking about her mission. For instance, Oriana's message about the "Spelling Mistake". I think you could do a lot more with that.

Anyway these were just some suggestions for improvements. This was an excellent fluff peice, and i loved it.

P.S. Y u no write Garrus bromance? Grr! Everyone's favorite Turian is absent for the mission, or what?
xXserialkillerXx chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Good. Pity it ends on such a cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
i actually really liked this. miranda is my favorite and noone every just writes about her. good work.
Collard Greens chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
It was interesting to see a Miranda who wasn't being cold and hostile to everybody. Hopefully you'll decide to do another fic similar to this for ME3. I'd love to read that.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I demand many more !
Dbzfan98 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Love it.
hgiagsdgbgadgbadhfdhdafhdf chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hi

This is ├╝ber fluff but it's nice to see someone using Miranda. She is really untouched and is an interesting character once you melt the Ice. Now ME3 is out, release another set as there are plenty more conversations I can think of.

May the power of the OR4NGEZ be with you.

M4GIC OR4NGEZ