Reviews for Frontiers of Exile
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Another delightful story :) Really enjoying the storyline and I'm looking forward to how Seven and Chakotay cope with the situation :) Hope you update soon :)
IrishBug74 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Good story, I am looking forward to reading more!
Hummingbird2 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
That was a terrific chapter, and I can hardly wait to see what happens next, thank you!
nikkib chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Aww I loved the end scene with the lovely banter between Chakotay and Seven, he is so supportive of her its adorable. You always manage to capture their characters personalities so well. I could actually visualize that scene in my mind. The beginning scene was very tense, I think Seven handled herself admirably. Loved Chakotays reaction against the admirals patronizing attitude. This was another excellent chapter. Thanks for writing. Nikki :) P. S. Also thanks for the lovely reviews you left on both of my stories. I really appreciate it.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I was not expecting a rank to be given to Seven.

Never insult a woman's cooking. Somehow she will make you regret it.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Good Part. Liked the way Seven was offered a commission in StarFleet, she is too experienced to be sidelined on the mission. I think her stability will be a positive on the mission.

Chakotay needs to calm down though. It will not be easy.

I look forward to the briefing before they leave and their new post.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
I quite like Keralova, even if she is a bit... well. She's a bit something. So amused at her trying to stare Seven down- no Starfleet lacky could compete with the Borg Queen methinks! Great job!

Hummingbird2 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
This is really good, and I sincerely hope you plan to continue it, thank you.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
*Scrambles for a computer* Hi! Uh... I owe you a massive apology. Your gift for the last chapter of The Gift is over a week late... Yeah... Sorry about that. I've hit a bit of a block and ended up writing and re-writing it half a dozen times. Just can't get it quite right. Yeah. Sorry!

ANYWAY! This was an awesome chapter. Very nice- I quite like Keralova. Very to the point and straight forward. And all the little descriptions in among the dialogue mean I can really picture it. Great job!

Anywho, I must go read Their Human Errors now and then I shall try and have a satisfactory update for you shortly!

Great job as usual!

Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Looking good! I will be intrigued as to what happens when they're there. Will Seven actually have an official role commessurate with her skills and experience?

How will Chokotay handle the politics? Will he be challenged in the role?

I look forward to the next Part! (Good luck at Uni! My sister did a Masters of Law at Cambridge.)
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
I rode in a cable car and nearly had a panic attack. The slight swinging was disconcerting and the fact that it was a long way down. You get the picture.

I'm guessing by the name Chakotay is being 'banished' from Earth. Of course.

People usually like it when their leader knows what he's doing.
NikkiB1973 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Wow, this chapter was amazing! I loved your description of Seven and Chakotay's journey to meet up with Keralova, it was very descriptive. I could picture the scenes as they made their way there. AWESOME writing honey. I ADORED their banter as they teased each other during the cable car ride. You capture both their personalities so well! :)
I also loved the end line '"We'll do it." They agreed in quiet, determined, unison.' That really sums their whole relationship up in this story, they are so in synch with each other that all they need is a look and they know what each other is thinking! Perfect chapter honey. I really ejoyed this, thanks for writing!
Nikki :)
Jax118 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Love this story! Can't wait to read more!
TV appreciator chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I didn't mind the fluff. It was very sweet. I look forward to reading the next chapter. :-)
Sweetdeath04 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Haha! Seven 'boxing'! Oh wow! That's brilliant! Utterly brilliant! Tsunkatse is one of my favourite episodes (not just for the fighting, I swear!)! And the Doctor giving Chakotay a lecture on barbarism! But Chakotay's words to Seven when she said she was far more barbaric when they first met- his words are really touching. Great job!

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »