Reviews for The Sonic Seven
CatbyShynie. EXE chapter 26 . 1/3/2017
This Story is AMAZING ! I lové IT ! I know Sonic WAS the KNIGHT OF THE WIND ! AND This Windy Knight killed the stupid Eggghead XD ! I hope you make MORE Story LIKE that because you are a AWESOME AUTHOR so PLEASE MAKE MORE ! ( im à french girl who love english Story XD ! SEE YOU SOON KNIGHT OF THE WIND !
That1Guy chapter 27 . 3/27/2013
Wow, just wow. This is one of the best stories that I've ever read. I loved the blend of action, drama, romance, and the slight humor. I also liked the song refrences too. ESPECIALLY the His World, This Machine, and of course, Knight of the Wind. The only problem I have is the Shadamy and Knouge moments. The inner Shadouge shipper in me was a little dissapointed. But that's okay, it didn't bother me too much. It was also kind of awkward when you made Sonic seem gay. An example is when Amy asked Sonic if he was gay and if that was why he called Tails his 'old wife'. My final complaint is that you REALLY made Sonic a TOTAL douche to Amy. I just thought that it really contradicted how Sonic is supposed to be the hero. I did, however, like the overall plot and how the characters developed; especially Shadow and (sort of) Knuckles and Rouge. I liked this story overall and decided that this is one of my favorite FanFics. It is also one of the most well-written stories I've ever read. You and Mystery002 are my favorite authors. Good work!

Final Judgement: 9/10
Guest chapter 27 . 10/4/2012
I will be honest, thats one of the best storys ive read. Thank you.
Huinari chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
Ah, thank you for the explanation.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
Thanks for making such a fantastic story! :)
xxcain chapter 26 . 9/11/2012
Amazing, this was a truly great story, and I loved reading it from start to finish.
TapTiger chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
Absolutely fantastic ending. Thanks for being so regular in updating and creating this fantastic read :)
Huinari chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
Bittersweet ending. Not too happy, but right enough to be realistic, yet with a touch of happiness.
xxcain chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
He took an arrow to the knee, hahaha
I really hope the bandits get what they deserve.
Huinari chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
Wait... so he wants the bandits to attack two days later?

..alright, then.
xxcain chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
Wow, i don't even know what to say. Im not even really a Knuckles fan and im almost crying right now.
Huinari chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
And then, there were...*counts in head*...two? Meh, I lost count. Rouge, Shadow, Vector, Knuckles... no, wait, Tails is still there, so three.

At least he died somewhat proud.
Huinari chapter 23 . 8/18/2012
Isn't it dying?
Nice chapter.
xxcain chapter 22 . 8/6/2012
Man, some sad chapters lately, but i am still loving this story.
Huinari chapter 21 . 7/30/2012
It makes me despair.. but I like it.