Reviews for Kill me before I die
HelleBelle chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
Yay they got two beautiful babies!
HelleBelle chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I can't stand to see him hurt like this. Gah! Renji be strong.
HelleBelle chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oh Kami no T_T ... Ichi!
kyuumihaira chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Aww... The beginning was very sad... But the ending was just way too cute!
Lightmare chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Awwww How cute! Now if only there were more fics like this one for the two. Really!, its just ridiculously sad how many angest fics there are for R&B._
lynnie-chan chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
Beatiful, that's all I can say! Thankyou for posting it!
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
AWWWW! such a happy ending!
koalakrazykarla88910 chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
awww! so sweet! what a perfect ending well done ;) x
Mina Kye chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
Awww! You have me tearing up because it was such a beautiful story and that was the end! :) Good job! I loved it! :D
Firebirdever chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
Ohh such a cute ending, I love stories that finish with an happy ending :) Congratulation for your story, Im a bit sad that is complete but im happy anyway
bre 42 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Well, that was nice. The "rape" was funny to me for some reason. Nice little love story. Well, update soon.
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
'Hope I liked it'? I LOVED IT! its SOOOO CUUTTTEEEEE! I wonder if there will be ANOTHER CHAPTER. ;) ;) *wink wink* :D :)
yuroxxie317 chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
I loved it. Even though the characters were a little OOC, it was great and heart-warming. Well, not at the beginning, but it did become heart-warming. :)
Firebirdever chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Yay the baby is here, im so happy. I was so affraid when Unohana said that she can save just one of them, but all went well and I think Byakuya will maybe feel more at ease with Renji now that he know that he have value to him. Great chapter, cant wait for the next.
mayi5 chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
I'm not normally one to read this genre at all, but there's something kinda endearing about this fic.

They way you write them both, especially Byakuya's kindness, is very touching. And then there's him chasing Ren-chan out of bed, hehe. So. Kawaii!

Both seem to fall into their roles as husband and... lol, husband rather well and very naturally. I definitely wanna see how this works out for them. And the kid to come! So fluffy eh heh, it's great.

Constructive crit... ok. There are some awkward ways of grouping words together. I suggest reading your story out-loud. It really helps soo muucch. Because some things just sound rlly awkward but a person don't realize it until they actually hear it out loud.

Would love to see more of it!