Reviews for Kill me before I die
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
Awww! I loved this story, and their beautiful babies! I'm so glad they ended up happy and 'perfect'!
Other than grammatical errors, I only have one problem, and that is that after Hajime was born, sometime during that 7 years, you could have put a lemon scene to show how that had progressed and gotten better. As it is, the only lemon scenes were the non-con sleepwalking incidents. I would have greatly appreciated a loving, consensual scene with Byakuya enjoying it since it is him that Renji would be paying attention to, not 'Ichigo'. Not flaming, I swear! I just think that would've been a nice touch :) Very good story overall!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
omg I'm so glad they're both safe! You had me worried there!
And I knew Renji was already falling *smirks*
Can't wait to read the last chap and see how things are going!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Oh, yes I enjoyed! They seem to be making progress, and once the baby's born, I want Byakuya to go after Renji's tattoos again lol!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Poor Bya, history repeating itself. I think Renji's already falling for him, though.
The week of sleeping in the same room..that could get interesting ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
Aww, I almost cried! I am so cheering that head elder; he totally seems like he's on their side :)
Ohh, I know, Renji. I don't like people talking about Byakuya like that either, calling him a whore and that they wanna 'tap that'. Don't worry, Renji, I got this. *starts chasing people through the Soul Society*

Can't wait for the wedding!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
omg I hope the council allows it! I soooooo want them together! *pushes Renji and Byakuya together*

Hmm, I understand why Byakuya reacts the way he does; even if it wasn't on purpose, what Renji did is not going to leave him. What they need is a chance for Renji to show Bya that he would never hurt him like that again...some sweet private time ;) Go slow Renji! For the love of angsty yaoi, GO SLOW!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Aww, I love the fact that Renji actually did research on all of this!
Ohh, their first kiss! Well, you know what I mean; the first kiss that was actually Renji and Byakuya, not Renji and 'Ichigo'.

Don't worry, I know about depression, and I know Renji would not be healing so fast. But it's a FIC, so don't let people give you any crap about how fast Renji seems to be getting over Ichi. So what if it's unrealistic? You're actually making it work. Way to go, you!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
Oh, wow a whole lot went down in this chap! Renji knows what he did, and umm, did he just propose?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
Oh, crap! I got suspicious when it first said he didn't want his food...
Dude. DUDE! What is Bya gonna do? I hope the council lets him name this child the heir. OMG what about Renji?! What does this mean for my 'Bleach' OTP?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
omg I was right about sleepwalking Renji thinking Bya was Ichi, but I didn't know that was gonna happen!

I understand Bya's reasons for keeping that a secret; Renji would feel guilty on top of his heartbreak, but Byakuya is just ignoring his heart and hurting himself.
'Almost breaking', my ass! That absolutely broke his heart, to love Renji, and for Renji to not only take him under the illusion that he was Ichigo, but to scream his name? If Byakuya was ever gonna cry, it would've been after that.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Ohhhh, nice cliffy! Damn!
Hmmm, omg! Is renji (while sleepwalking) gonna think Byakuya is Ichigo?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Damn, Renji's in bad shape! Not that I blame him, he's gonna be in a rough condition for a while.
I applaud Byakuya's efforts, he's doing all he can at the moment. And dealing with secret love at the same time!
Loving the story so far, but my inner grammarNazi is forcing me to go ahead and tell you that you have a fair amount of mistakes. Don't get me wrong, I've seen much, much worse, but I thought you might wanna know :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Oh, my! Ichigo dead? Oh, and it just broke Renji, no? Yeah, I'm already interested in this; more interested in how Byakuya is gonna help ;)
Sad beginning, but I have a feeling it'll get better...
HelleBelle chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
Yay they got two beautiful babies!
HelleBelle chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I can't stand to see him hurt like this. Gah! Renji be strong.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »