Reviews for In Plain Sight
sd4ianto chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
If Ianto can't even be around Jack, you might as well not brought Jack back. Owen is talking about how he helped Katie, but he doesn't want Jack anywhere near Ianto. Ianto will never be able to be around Jack if the story continues like this, and I think Owen wants it that way.
Deliciously Delirious chapter 21 . 9/19/2012
Wow. This was my first Torchwood/Janto fic, and, holy shit, it was amazing.
LifesDreamer chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
Great story, very enjoyable! well done.
I loved the relationship between ianto and Owen, while its not something that we see in the show, as they both are rather lacking in a close platonic friendship, which is something they really deserved and something you very successfully gave them.
I'm trying to post reviews that are slightly more helpful than the more common 'keep up the good work' or 'please update quickly' although that doesn't apply to this story. I'm trying to find something that I particularly enjoyed and found disappointing in the stories I read, but I can't find any disappointments in this story, none that I can remember anyway! So very well done and I really enjoyed it!
Lifesdreamer x
veritas6.5 chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
Wonderful and touching. Lovely way of dealing with the fear of rejection. Sweet.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
Great way to end it.:-)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
Wow!
Simaril chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
I want the sex? Where is the sex?
akawho chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
I'm eagerly awaiting the epilogue. And I really hope you'll write a sequel.
akawho chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
Wow.
akawho chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
And the penny drops. Poor Jack.
akawho chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
This must be a misunderstanding. Jack wouldn't just abandon them again after what happened the last time. Would he?
akawho chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Jack can be really scary sometimes. This gave me a chill.
akawho chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
All three of them have PTSD. Not good. I mean the situation of course. Your writing is brilliant!
akawho chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Somehow I just knew Owen would welcome Jack back with his fist. Everybody needs to start talking, though. They've ALL been through the wringer and playing the blame game isn't going to help anyone.
akawho chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
You tell him, Gwen! Wait, did I just say that? LOL!