Reviews for Keep Fighting
Ru
Kimberley Milne chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
Nice
Xyrezlique chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
I absolutely loved this story. I have to say, I was kind of in a fanfic slump before I found this fic. I had no inspiration to write and I was kinda just looking for a good Everlark fic to read. This story surpasses good, surpasses great and any other word I could think off. Thank you, for authoring this amazing fic and taking us readers on an incredible journey.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
mms
Madkien chapter 26 . 1/4/2015
This whole thing is amazing! So well written!
blairwaldorfsass chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
Omg coin has gales balls on her own personal string. I shouldn't be reading this at like 1:00am cause I keep making loud sarcastic remarks and making disapproving groans at how fuck up gales now is and poor peeta he is BAE and should really try and sleep. In all honestly gale has to seriously let Katniss goes. *plays let it go in the background lol.
blairwaldorfsass chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
Wow Gale is acting like a little bitch much
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Dangit I meant Jacobs not Johnson.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
OK first things first. I love Johnson! Such a hardass but so funny (whether you intended him to be that way or not) and I LOVE cocky Peeta! Can't wait to read the rest.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
How dare you give Johanna a tender heart for a minute and make me cry!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Gale is terrible. I couldn't stand him in the real HG books. This totally seems like something he would do if Peeta were to not be hijacked and Katniss was open with her feelings to Peeta.
ffismylife chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
UH MA ZING. Wow, at first I was hesitant to read this because I'm not to fond of original characters, but I'm so glad I read this masterpiece! It's for satisfying my HG craving haha.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
Wonderful story! Just read it start to finish (Love reading completed fics!) And it was really great. You had good character development and kept Katniss as a strong female while having much while many fan fics sacrifice Katnisss strength for mush. Much kudos!
CatoKatnissfan27 chapter 17 . 9/12/2013