Reviews for A Year
NeahxRoad chapter 20 . 2/13
Amazing! I love your story, please update soon if you can. Thank you for writing
3 chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
Are u going to finish? Please do or my life is going to end. This is the best fanfiction I ever found. I MUST read on. Even though it's very late it would be appreciated if you finished.
marslion9 chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Please update! (I have to find out what happens to my cross)
lichenstein-blop chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
this story is rly interesting! Cant wait to read the rest :)
Please update soon
Doctor Yok chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
I love the Biology you added as part of the story. You've done a good job outlining all the basics of viral genetic effects on the human body (though obviously there were parts exaggerated for purposes of the plot). I'm a Bio major, so it's nice to see something like that every now and again. Good job with the research. A nice ill fic, altogether! I enjoyed Allen and Cross's little chat, and the kind of bond you've portrayed so far. It's that sort of tough love, 'I'm-the-only-one-allowed-to-call-you-Idiot' kind of relationship. The Generals are also characterized pretty well, and I like how you've paired everyone up, basically. The brevity of each chapter is also nice. Short chapters are good for that on-the-run person (points to self).
Doctor Yok chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
An interesting premise! I enjoyed the story-telling by itself, though I could've done with a bit more characterization and prose. However, a straight-told story is not necessarily bad - sometimes the style requires it. I like the creativity that went into this, especially from Allen's point of view. There was a bit of humor in there I liked as well, especially describing the process of waking up several teenagers from a deep sleep for a six in the morning meeting! All in all, a good showing for a first chapter!
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
yayayayayay! you're back! wooooooo-hooooo! yeeeeeeaaaah!...Welcome back.
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Wait... Was that an Animaniacs reference? I think so...
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Everything you mentioned about genetics in this chapter was just recently covered in my biology class, and I felt proud of myself from know every single term you used. In fact, the "THE BIG FAT CAT ATE THE WET RAT" was in my text book as an example for mutations.
By the way, Since you're using Deletion Mutation as an example, the 'A' at the end of the coding wouldn't be there. There would only be two bases and an incomplete codon. If it was insertion, it would be something like, "THE 'B'BI GFA TCA TAT ETH EWE TRA T." Hence the danger in frameshift mutations.
I'm going to take a bet you already know all this, because you implied your a Junior (I think), but saying that makes me feel smarticle. I hope you don't mind. Rereading this makes me feel like a smart-ass, but I promise the intent isn't bad.
Basically, I totally understand how terrible the virus is and congratulate you for using science in your fanfiction.
MssCassandra chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
YA YOU UPDATED! THANK YOU!
History101 chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
Whoop! The story is not dead :) though I was a bit disappointed with it being such a short chapter, but who cares because you're writing this again and it was really well written :)
D.Gray fanatic chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
please keep writing! The story is so interesting, and I must know how it finishes.
That said don't rush it, got to let those creative juices flow.
History101 chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Wha!? I was enjoying this so much. It's so hard to find good father / son type stories with Allen and General Cross! Please don't abandon this! Also...don't kill Cross!
Seraphinit chapter 6 . 10/28/2013