Reviews for A Year
jy24 chapter 24 . 10/13/2016
Can't wait for the next rewrite soon, I really like the idea of the story even if there were a lot of flaws.
ProblemWRobinson chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Hum...ok...right off the bat I think you have some problems in your story.
I'll start with character: the Cross we see very well might consider Allen the last person he has and would kill anyone who hurts him (if you squint and turn your head 4 degrees to the left) but he would never say that, especially to Rouvelier. He's a politician and a player who never lets anything show.
And the plot: I can see Rouvelier having experiments on teenage immune systems. That is 100% possible in my mind. But there is absolutely 0% that he would conduct life threatening experiments on the exorcists, hell any experiment not to do with increasing their syncro-rate. If I remember correctly there's only about 20 or so known exorcists in -Man, definitely less than 50. These are their sole soldiers/weapons in this battle while the enemy has the Earl himself, the Noah clan and millions of akuma... they are much too desperate to risk even ALLEN when they find he's a noah host! Testing on exorcists is especially ridiculous if he has a major source of alternates...like any orphanage, poor house, streets, probably more than a few finders...easy pickings.
jy24 chapter 23 . 4/17/2016
Yes, updates. Love it. If there is a rewrite, then it has already began? Anyway, it seems that Allen and Cross will be traveling alone from then on. It is getting exciting. Can't wait for more.
jy24 chapter 22 . 3/8/2016
Wow, making Allen into a dark sorcerer. I love it. I do wonder, will be change some of his features other than his new scar and hair? The idea is so great, and I really hope that I could see it. Wonder how the others are going to cope? Are they changing their appearances too?
nayukiamnesia chapter 21 . 2/7/2016
sadness... no updates... please update soon i really like this story...
ElReyCiervo chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
Oh I am so happy that this updated! I really didn't expect for this fic's plot to turn like this. Really interesting element with the sorcery stuff, as there has been hints a small examples of magic already in the DGM series. I'm really glad to see you back. :D

I can't wait for the next chapter!

MsMusicLover
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 21 . 4/13/2015
You're back! Yay! Can't wait for more! Super excited!
I'm Running Out Of Time chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
Amazing! I love your story, please update soon if you can. Thank you for writing
3 chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
Are u going to finish? Please do or my life is going to end. This is the best fanfiction I ever found. I MUST read on. Even though it's very late it would be appreciated if you finished.
marslion9 chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Please update! (I have to find out what happens to my cross)
lichenstein-blop chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
this story is rly interesting! Cant wait to read the rest :)
Please update soon
Doctor Yok chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
I love the Biology you added as part of the story. You've done a good job outlining all the basics of viral genetic effects on the human body (though obviously there were parts exaggerated for purposes of the plot). I'm a Bio major, so it's nice to see something like that every now and again. Good job with the research. A nice ill fic, altogether! I enjoyed Allen and Cross's little chat, and the kind of bond you've portrayed so far. It's that sort of tough love, 'I'm-the-only-one-allowed-to-call-you-Idiot' kind of relationship. The Generals are also characterized pretty well, and I like how you've paired everyone up, basically. The brevity of each chapter is also nice. Short chapters are good for that on-the-run person (points to self).
Doctor Yok chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
An interesting premise! I enjoyed the story-telling by itself, though I could've done with a bit more characterization and prose. However, a straight-told story is not necessarily bad - sometimes the style requires it. I like the creativity that went into this, especially from Allen's point of view. There was a bit of humor in there I liked as well, especially describing the process of waking up several teenagers from a deep sleep for a six in the morning meeting! All in all, a good showing for a first chapter!
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
yayayayayay! you're back! wooooooo-hooooo! yeeeeeeaaaah!...Welcome back.
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Wait... Was that an Animaniacs reference? I think so...