Reviews for With death comes love
ShyxSkater chapter 6 . 6/7
Hey! I just want to point out some things from one writer to another. You started this out pretty strong and I was very interested to continue and find out what Rebecca is but... to be completely honest I have no clue what happened. The beginning of this chapter was written just about the same as your first ones and then all of the sudden it was littered with grammar and spelling mistakes. You would write in first person one sentence and then third the next. I am not trying to come across rude at all as I enjoy this fic and completely encourage you to continue it and your other writings but constructively I would really recommend going back and reviewing what you posted. I'm not sure if it's perhaps you changed programs or devices that you were writing on but such a huge difference in quality in one chapter is concerning. I'm going to continue following the story and I hope to see you grow more as a writer
kykyxstandler chapter 14 . 6/6
at least he didn't die
i hope they'll be back together soon
That's a silly reason to leave her and sort of just drama in a bad way. They could have just left the country together it's not like Steve could track them to some far off country. You don't leave people you love like that.
galwidanatitud chapter 14 . 6/5
well...at least Godric is alive. :)
kykyxstandler chapter 13 . 5/31
awesome
loveit
kykyxstandler chapter 12 . 4/25
i wonder how they found
and is eric gonna come back soon?
and why would they kill her family in the first place?
and is her blood poison only to those she doesn't want to share it with? or is there somthing more there?
Please write more
M-chanchen chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
Hi,
this is really interesting. I enjoyed reading. Well done.
But there are just a few things that I noticed. First, mainly at the end of chapter 7 and 8 there were lots of writing mistakes. Maybe you could overlook it and correct the mistake.
Also, you very often wrote trun instead of turn.
And last, you switched the time sometimes, mainly you wrote in the past but some sentences you wrote in the present.
But besides from that it is quite good.
Do you still plan on continuing it?
galwidanatitud chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
curiouser and curiouser...
galwidanatitud chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
Godric is such a romantic...in a dark and bloody way. ;)
belladu57 chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Very good
galwidanatitud chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
Godric deserves the gift of Rebecca's blood and love. they are so sweet together. i guess her dream is saying that Eric is gonna be a day walker soon. or at least that's what i got from it.
galwidanatitud chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
aaawww. Godric is in love. and Rebecca's blood makes him a day walker. this is interesting. ;)
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
i really like this and hope to read more soon :)
Coonkisser19 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013