Reviews for Let the Games Begin
Guest chapter 30 . 6/29/2012
You seriously need to stop saying amble. Like you used it in every other sentence. -_- Also you switched characters during the interview a lot and it was over all very confusing. And a lot of scenes were hard to keep track of what was happening. Otherwise I liked this story, but its definitely not one of my favorite.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
Oh my goodness! That was amazing! :)
whisperous chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
My Review

I absolutely loved this story. The pregnancy, the wife of Hagan's death, the voices of support for the final two... very unique- though small- twists I have never seen in another story. A few errors here and there (spelling mistakes, missing punctuation, overused words, common mistakes) but nevertheless a very addictive piece of writing. Oh, I almost forgot, my friend has some criticism for this story (we read together) and she doesn't have a FanFiction account so I will write her review along with mine.

Valentina's Review

Yes, a very interesting story. Unique characters and arena, this might be one of the most creative Hunger Games fanfiction I jav read. Though I did notice you overused the words 'amble' and 'mosey' quite a bit, some advice- stay clear from overusing words, ok? Other than that, great story, I enjoyed it.
SamAnne112 chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
AWWWWW! okay, so Holly really freaked me out. I probably missed it, but how did she die? anyway, really good story, but if I'm not mistaken you got the character names mixed up more than a few times. 9/10, easily! :D
WiseGirlOnFire chapter 30 . 5/31/2012
This was an amazing story, I read it all. I'm sad to see it end but I will totally keep my eyes open for more!
schylur-shay93 chapter 29 . 5/29/2012
awww they're so cute! Super happy Summer won
whisperous chapter 29 . 5/29/2012
FOR READERS NOT DONE READING THE GAMES-SPOILER ALERT!

I have to admit I was really sad when Holly died, but surprised/happy about Summer's victory, and I let out a big "awww" at this chapter. Speaking of Holly, I think you accidentally said the epilogue will be in Holly's point of view. Anyway, great work, this was a nice read and I probably will be rereading in the future :)
WiseGirlOnFire chapter 27 . 5/28/2012
Yay! Summer won! I wanted her to the whole time!
lisa2208 chapter 26 . 5/25/2012
I really want Summer to win! She's so much nicer!
WiseGirlOnFire chapter 26 . 5/23/2012
SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER SHOULD WIN!
schylur-shay93 chapter 26 . 5/23/2012
ok so I know that the last plague is death of the firstborn, really curious on how that's gonna work out. And Vincent is perfect. I don't like him though. He reminds me of Clove in a way.

PS. Summer should win!
patch the humanoid chapter 24 . 5/22/2012
:) :D :3 : : (;

(") ( " ) (")
schylur-shay93 chapter 25 . 5/21/2012
sooooo I think summer should win since holly went all psycho and died
PullPush chapter 25 . 5/20/2012
Awesome chapter.

I think that Violet should win.

(Just because she's the underdog. ;D )
WiseGirlOnFire chapter 25 . 5/20/2012
That was sad! I think Summer should win.