Reviews for The Dragon
Amber Rose Black chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
Please update! This is an amazing start to an amazing story! Alissa is such a cool character, and I can't wait to find out what that power is and more about her history :) do Cody or Brendan come to the institute? Or do people recognize her? Please don't leave us hanging like this!

Happy writing,
-Jessie
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Would like to read more. Seems interesting so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
OOOOOOOOHHHHH...
You should post this in the xmen: evo archive too to get more reviews and feedback.

Freaking awesome bro!
Chocoegg333 chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Plz update soon! Kurt is one of my fav x-men and i rlly like this story!
Godsgirl70x7 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
cant wait for more!
littleb98 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Hey there! Too lazy to log in soo... yeah. Anyways, if you ever have any trouble with updates or just want someone to bounce your ideas off of, I'll gladly help. I enjoyed hearing Kurt's side if the story, and Alissa's power sounds really cool! Can't wait for the next installment, it's getting interesting
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
cool
x men big fan chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
it was gitting good so nest chapter NNNNNNOOOOWWWWWW
littleb98 chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Awesome! I really like how you talked about Kurt's abs and such...*thinking bad thoughts inside sick and twisted mind* I can't wait to read more!
Dragoncat chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
I love what you did with this chapter! And I can't wait to see how she does with her first Danger Room session. This promises to be good. Therefore... KEEP ON WRITING!
Marmite Jones chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Love it, not normally a fan of OC orientated docs but this is really good. Maybe a small Kurt POV about what Xavier said to him? I wanna see Alissa's reaction to the danger room :')! 10 out of 10 so far though!
Dragoncat chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
It's not the "length" of the chapter that makes it worth reading, it's the "content". And this chapter - in fact, this whole story - is filled with content, and therefore, worth reading.
As far as I'm concerned... Keep on writing!
TheEmberRaven chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Wowzerz, that was a long chapter. But very good. Nice action. Keep writing, man. Your stuff is wonderful. :)
Scarlet Shamrock chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
ooh! I am liking this story so far... :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012