Reviews for Lost and Found
Wintermisty chapter 18 . 8/3/2020
Hey uh- I kinda had an idea for a sequel I guess when your finished this book. It’s okay if you don’t do a sequel, this is just an idea if you want to make one.

What happens if one of Wheeljacks devices doesn’t work and accidentally blasts Metronix, Soundwave, Shockwave, and Starscream into the past where they were still Megatron, the Warlord. Soundwave, the Communications Officer. Shockwave, the Mad Scientist. And Starscream, the screeching SIC and Air Commander?
FrozenFlames12 chapter 17 . 4/2/2020
0.o
FrozenFlames12 chapter 16 . 4/2/2020
Optimus has the strangest way of turning his enemies I have ever seen.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 14 . 4/2/2020
Omfg Soundwave. Thank you author for forever getting the image of Soundwave as a DJ stuck in my head.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 12 . 4/2/2020
In which Optimus Prime adopts more Decepticon sparklings.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 10 . 4/2/2020
Wonder how the Decepticons will take Megatron calling Optimus "Daddy". Take this comment as you will.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 8 . 4/1/2020
I LOVE HIMMMMM! HE IS ADORABLE!
FrozenFlames12 chapter 5 . 3/31/2020
FrozenFlames12 chapter 3 . 3/31/2020
Im dying... RIP me...
FrozenFlames12 chapter 2 . 3/31/2020
So fraggin cuuttteeeeee! I love smoll child Megatro-Metronix!
FrozenFlames12 chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
Run Wheeljack! Run where they can't find you and they'll never know that this was your plan all along...
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 7 . 3/30/2020
I have a feeling the seekers being out there, intended by starscream or not, to be a diversion.
LittleRobinRedbreast chapter 18 . 8/10/2019
This fic was adorable. I never thought I would consider Megatron to be cute, but here we are. This was well written and there was a nice blend of fluff, drama, and angst.

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
Yo this fic is awesome!
Hey i remember reading a really cool fic you had written a long time ago called Decepticon Deception, now that story was art. No clue where the story was headed but i really liked how you used the "a girl from our world zapped into the transformers world" scenario was ingenious.
I havnt seen it in forever, i would really like to re-read it even if it's not finished
It's been years, i hope you havn't deleted it-it was epic!
Please bring it back TnT

Even so love the drama and the fluff In this story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2019