Reviews for Lost and Found
EHSparkwoman chapter 18 . 5/16
Funny, I didn't think Decepticons had uncles... Awwww... This was so cute! I just wanted to hug all the Decepti-kids. (I had a similar idea to this one myself, I'm very happy that it already exists somewhere.) This was awesome, good job!
WolfieLE chapter 18 . 4/30
Awwww! Please update!
A beautiful and one of my favourite fanfics!
In the epilogue you said that Metronix and Starscream switched Tracks's wax with glue and that that was the turning point in their friendship. But how did they switch it together if they were still not fully getting along before? Could you please write a story about that. And I think Tracks going on a rage through the base maybe with Raoul trying to calm him down sounds kind of funny.
This is sooooooo CUTE! And soooo funny! I'm glad Megatron and several of the other cons were able to live in peace and even enjoy their new lives with the Autobots. You mention Megatron and Starscream's cousin getting into a relationship. Hope you write one of those shot stories about how it happened.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Awww... I loved it they're so cute
kikigraysonwest chapter 18 . 9/5/2015
Are there any more of these?
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 18 . 6/4/2015
I just want you to know that I stayed up until 2 in the morning to finish this story. And I don't regret it. :)
GoldenEagle13 chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
Awww... this was perfect. :) Such a good story, I really enjoyed it.
MiniKoontzy chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
"If you bring it to Wheeljack it will come back with a detonation switch,"
BEST. LINE. EVER.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
I'd love to read an epilogue about the older Stunticons like you did for Starscream and the others.
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! That was such a cute story! I love how the rest of the main Decepticons got turned into children! That was an unexpected twist, a twist that I very much appreciated.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
this is my favorite series and the shameless adorableness is amazing
Ardent Aspen chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
Oh no, is it over? It can't be over already! It's only 4:00 in the morning!
...on second thought, maybe I've been up too long...
1. Aaaa I love Glory! She reminds me so much of one of my cousins at that age!
2. "That was brilliant! Do it again!" Tiny Shockwave is way too adorable for his own good. As long as I keep thinking of this little charmer, I can handle anything his significantly less sympathetic counterpart does on the comics!
3. Kup's war stories kept making me think of a mix of Quint from Jaws, Captain Hook, and Captain Ahab...and that is awesome. So is there a beastie out there with a clock inside him, out to get Kup's other hand? Teeheehee! Oy, I need to go to bed! Goodnight all!
Ardent Aspen chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Oh the perils of highschool! Even after years of peace, there's always some who won't let go of prejudices, whether they were learned or formed by experience, I suppose. At least the gang has each other to watch their backs, and heaven help the poor soul who tries to harm one of them!
Aww, 'Screamer's got a crush! And on Arcee, no less...didn't see that coming. Hey, 'Scream! Shakespeare's not a hack! A tad overfond of puns, perhaps, but certainly not a hack! (Thus spake the English major, lol)