Reviews for Lost and Found
noor12xx chapter 10 . 11/14/2023
Metronix, what part of the decepticons are the enemies don't you understand? And that's why you don't trust strangers mah guys
noor12xx chapter 9 . 11/13/2023
OHMYDAYS... WAS IRONHIDE ABOUT TO SHOOT A SPARKLING'S HELM OFF?! METRONIX YOU POOR THING, I BET HE'S TRAUMATIZED.
noor12xx chapter 8 . 11/13/2023
IF I WILL SMILE JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE, IM SURE THAT MY JAW WILL FALL OFF. THE SCENE BETWEEN PROWL AND LIL MEGATRON IS SO CUTE, YOU HAD ME SMILING HERE AT 1 AM.
noor12xx chapter 4 . 11/13/2023
Then he patted the top of Sparkplug's head, as cautious as a human child touching a live animal for the first time.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Oh... that's hair, little guy," Sparkplug replied, unable to suppress an amused smile. "Or what's left of mine, anyhow."

"What's it for?"

"It... well, come to think of it, I'm not sure." He chuckled softly. "At least, I'm not sure what it's for on humans. Maybe to keep our heads warm."

"Oh." Metronix seemed to ponder that a moment. Then he reached up and tugged at his own helm.

"What are you doing?" Prime asked, bending down to pull his hands away from his helm. "Don't hurt yourself."

"Wanna see if I got hair," Metronix insisted, trying to squirm out of Prime's grip.

AAAAGH IM DYING OF CUTENESS OVER HERE, THIS IS SO DAMN WHOLESOME.
FangirlonfireAAHHH chapter 2 . 9/20/2023
So chap 2 is kinda goody goody but I'm here for some trouble, hope there's some in the next chap.
FangirlonfireAAHHH chapter 1 . 9/20/2023
Why am I not surprised to see Starscream's first dialogues are *those*
Cutesy Megsy is all I need. I'll die in peace after completing this fic.
moimyoryou chapter 1 . 9/3/2021
Prime now understand the horror of a teenager when he realizes that he forgot to recharge his phone
SakuraAnne7583 chapter 14 . 7/16/2021
Ooh! That’s a good idea for a sequel [Databurst]! I hope it coms true!
S1lver-Str3ak chapter 18 . 8/3/2020
Hey uh- I kinda had an idea for a sequel I guess when your finished this book. It’s okay if you don’t do a sequel, this is just an idea if you want to make one.

What happens if one of Wheeljacks devices doesn’t work and accidentally blasts Metronix, Soundwave, Shockwave, and Starscream into the past where they were still Megatron, the Warlord. Soundwave, the Communications Officer. Shockwave, the Mad Scientist. And Starscream, the screeching SIC and Air Commander?
FrozenFlames12 chapter 17 . 4/2/2020
0.o
FrozenFlames12 chapter 16 . 4/2/2020
Optimus has the strangest way of turning his enemies I have ever seen.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 14 . 4/2/2020
Omfg Soundwave. Thank you author for forever getting the image of Soundwave as a DJ stuck in my head.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 12 . 4/2/2020
In which Optimus Prime adopts more Decepticon sparklings.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 10 . 4/2/2020
Wonder how the Decepticons will take Megatron calling Optimus "Daddy". Take this comment as you will.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 8 . 4/1/2020
I LOVE HIMMMMM! HE IS ADORABLE!