Reviews for Lost and Found
honeybadger894 chapter 18 . 22h
Can you make another story that extends to laterr on in Metronix's life? Or a few more one shots like the stunticon one, where the Predacons are de-aged, then raised by the Dinobots? Or one along the same line for the Combaticons, Except by the Protectobots, or Ironhide (for Onslaught and Swindle) Warpath (for Brawl) and Powerglide (For Blast Off and Vortex) Thanks :)
Shebakoby chapter 3 . 5/16
*dies laughing forever* XD
Cashagon chapter 18 . 2/25
This be my favorite now. *nods head* Yes it be. I LOVED IT! Especially the part when Starscream, Shockwave, Soundwave, and the cassettes became sparklings too. :D The Autobots should just do that to every Decepticon who doesn't defect and is still causing trouble.

Cash is out. Peace!
Cyndera Dracona chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
...
Cyndera Dracona chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
HeheheheHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hehe... hehe...he...hehehehehehehehehe...oh dear... hehehehehehehehe...hehehe...hehe...Primus, it hurts...hehehehehe...my side...ow...hehehehe...'Hide was like... "rawr!"...and...and OP was like... "RAWR! ME OPTIMUS SMASH PUNY NISSAN!"... and Grimlock would have been like... "RAWR! ME GRIMLOCK AGREE WITH AUTOBOT LEADER! SMASH PUNY RED NISSAN!"...and poor Metronix was like..."Primus, Primus, Primus, Primus...I just...fired at Hound... Daddy...hold me..." and Hound was like "it was just an accident, Metro...I know you didn't mean it." And Prowl was like "I'll take this little punk to the brig shall I." And then 'Hide was like "Get off me...that little monster is going to kill us all." And I'm like "hehehehe, Primus you're in so much trouble Ironhide..."...
Cyndera Dracona chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Primus... I feel a crash coming on... I'll finish reading this cuteness after I reboot my systems... Primus...
Cyndera Dracona chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
Metronix... I like it. I think I've had a major cuteness overload... Primus, this is really screwing with my processor... oh great, helm ache... gah!
Klenda Valtapaz chapter 16 . 11/25/2016
Hello,
I'm a Transformers fan; I really love this fan fiction, and I read it to my sister who also enjoyed it. I was wondering of you could allow us to turn Lost and Found into an audio book? You would be credited as the author, obviously, but I feel that having this story as a full-cast audio drama would be really awesome. I will also contact you over DeviantArt and any other means I can find. If you're interested, please contact me over my DA account so we could talk, I'd love to talk with you! Thank you for your time.

Klenda Valtapaz
Phoenix chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
I was worried this would be some stupid, cliche story at first, but I soon found myself in love with it. I stumbled across it after reading Thindercrackers Glory and Glory and Honor. I loved all three!
EHSparkwoman chapter 18 . 5/16/2016
Funny, I didn't think Decepticons had uncles... Awwww... This was so cute! I just wanted to hug all the Decepti-kids. (I had a similar idea to this one myself, I'm very happy that it already exists somewhere.) This was awesome, good job!
WolfieLE chapter 18 . 4/30/2016
Awwww! Please update!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
A beautiful and one of my favourite fanfics!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2016
In the epilogue you said that Metronix and Starscream switched Tracks's wax with glue and that that was the turning point in their friendship. But how did they switch it together if they were still not fully getting along before? Could you please write a story about that. And I think Tracks going on a rage through the base maybe with Raoul trying to calm him down sounds kind of funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
This is sooooooo CUTE! And soooo funny! I'm glad Megatron and several of the other cons were able to live in peace and even enjoy their new lives with the Autobots. You mention Megatron and Starscream's cousin getting into a relationship. Hope you write one of those shot stories about how it happened.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Awww... I loved it they're so cute