Reviews for Lost and Found
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 18 . 6/4
I just want you to know that I stayed up until 2 in the morning to finish this story. And I don't regret it. :)
GoldenEagle13 chapter 18 . 6/2
Awww... this was perfect. :) Such a good story, I really enjoyed it.
MiniKoontzy chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
"If you bring it to Wheeljack it will come back with a detonation switch,"
BEST. LINE. EVER.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
I'd love to read an epilogue about the older Stunticons like you did for Starscream and the others.
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! That was such a cute story! I love how the rest of the main Decepticons got turned into children! That was an unexpected twist, a twist that I very much appreciated.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
this is my favorite series and the shameless adorableness is amazing
Ardent Aspen chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
Oh no, is it over? It can't be over already! It's only 4:00 in the morning!
...on second thought, maybe I've been up too long...
1. Aaaa I love Glory! She reminds me so much of one of my cousins at that age!
2. "That was brilliant! Do it again!" Tiny Shockwave is way too adorable for his own good. As long as I keep thinking of this little charmer, I can handle anything his significantly less sympathetic counterpart does on the comics!
3. Kup's war stories kept making me think of a mix of Quint from Jaws, Captain Hook, and Captain Ahab...and that is awesome. So is there a beastie out there with a clock inside him, out to get Kup's other hand? Teeheehee! Oy, I need to go to bed! Goodnight all!
Ardent Aspen chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Oh the perils of highschool! Even after years of peace, there's always some who won't let go of prejudices, whether they were learned or formed by experience, I suppose. At least the gang has each other to watch their backs, and heaven help the poor soul who tries to harm one of them!
Aww, 'Screamer's got a crush! And on Arcee, no less...didn't see that coming. Hey, 'Scream! Shakespeare's not a hack! A tad overfond of puns, perhaps, but certainly not a hack! (Thus spake the English major, lol)
Ardent Aspen chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Awww! I knew Sunstreaker would warm up to the kids! Oops, no pun intended.

Metronix and Starscream playing Star Wars...I don't know if my brain an even handle that much cuteness at once! Poor baby Shockwave was Leia? Ooh, I hope somebody rescued the poor mite! I need a picture of that now. So much.
Ardent Aspen chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Ahh! So cute! Must resist urge to squee out loud! I've been up several hours past midnight reading this: I can't help it! It's so good! And this is adorable! Memories of taking care of chicks, kittens, and lots of human babies leave me able to identify with Ratchet in this chapter :3
Rumble and Frenzy are twins? Huh...I'd never thought of it that way before. Makes sense though.
Ardent Aspen chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Augh! I blinked and now they're teenagers! (Sort of how it works in real life, eh?)
Starscream and Megatron as close friends...well, under the circumstances it was bound to happen, but it's going to take a little getting used to. And the image of Shockwave as a little bespectacled schoolboy is the cutest thing that has ever happened. This is probably the only time and place that I like Shockwave.
You are a brilliant storyteller!
Ardent Aspen chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Treasure Planet, eh? A fine choice for a movie, little Metronix!
Interestingly, something I appreciate about that movie is the way one of the central characters steps into the role of a father-figure for another character who sorely needs a positive male role model in his life. And that's exactly what all the little baby-Cons have now, daddies! I don't know if that was intended or not, but it made me smile.
Ardent Aspen chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Hurrah! Metronix is safe, threats are neutralized, and I have three more sparklings to dote on!
My gracious but that was tense! I certainly never expected poor little Metronix to be the one to pull the trigger. I thought for sure that Shockwave and Soundwave would end up shooting each other by accident while trying to hit a squirming Metronix. And now there's a baby Starscream in the mix...ooh...I imagine his crying borders in deafening.
Ardent Aspen chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Oh Shockwave, Shockwave Shockwave Shockwave, allow me to predict your future with a quote from Despicable Me: "He is gonna kick your butt." That is, if you haven't already completely ruined your chances of success and played around with the immobilizer.
(I hold to the theory that one adorable sparkling is not enough: there must be more! Moooorre!) Okay, so I just want to see baby Decepticons, but it'd be a fun way to pay them out for kidnapping Optimus's little one.
Ardent Aspen chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
On the one hand, the (slight) reconciliation between Ironhide and Optimus left me sighing with relief. The depth of their friendship only made his precious actions all the worse, after all.
On the other hand: Oh Nooooo! I was afraid something like this would happen! Poor baby Metronix! Here's hoping this teaches the poor dear about talking to strangers...
Wait...the 'Cons stole the immobilizer? Heh...heh heh heh...I have a feeling that's not going to work out the way they think it will!