Reviews for Lost and Found
Shadir chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Aw! So tender _
KayleeChiara chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Yet another fun chapter, I keep wondering when the other shoe will fall... but until then I'll just sit back and enjoy the cuteness! Thanks for writing!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
Aww, so cute! I love sparkling Shockwave. He's just adorable, especially with the itty-bitty cassettes.
DJ Bunny chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Dankchuu for the chapter. :D Hope to see more!.
KayleeChiara chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
You're right! Totally unexpected! And weeee, another chapter!
Bee4ever chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Too cute! Absolutely freaking adorable! Just trying to imagine the cassettes as sparklings (Especially Ravage, looking and acting like a tiny kitten, mews and all) makes my brain wanna go splort! So much cuteness!
Primus'-Child chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
wow, awesome, it would have been even more super awesome if Wheeljack did as he said he would... go to the Nemesis and bring lots of sparklings with him :D awwww

butI'm a bit dissappointed of Starscream, picking fights with Metronix... I expected more of him and like Shockwave to like science instead of molesting others...
...or he LIKES too much Metronix or he is jelous of him, the latter disappoints me more :(

good chapter btw, I still liked it and LOVED the way Optimus responded that idiot of Xaaron :)

please update soon again if there is more chapters to come :D
Jovianokami chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Aww this was so cute! I agree with Prime let the counile have their doubts but I don't think they grow up being like themselves. I hope this isn't the end, I kind of hoping that Metronix and Starscream came become friends in this life.
severiner chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Aww a happy ending if this is the ending :)
Though I had thought that if Megatron had been changed back that maybe his time as a sparkling again would have had some effect (such as not wanting to fire upon Optimus)
I like how you did this though.
If you want to reply or see my works (I only write Megs x OP) I go by the same name on DA.
Anonymous BW FG chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
When Metronix called Elita-1 mom, I immediately went, "Awww!" XD I don't even like Megs, but Metronix is stinkin' adorable! :D And I can just picture little Ravage and Soundwave... X3

This was my reaction during the entire chapter:

"Aw. AWWWWWWWW! *giggle-snort* D'awww!" (And repeat. XD)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Cuuute! Is there another chapter for this story?
Starcee138 chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Treasure Planet is my favorite childhood movie! Metronix has good taste :)

Sparkling Soundwave is so cute! Normally I'm a big Starscream fangirl, but Soundwave has taken the cake here. Just imagining him curling up with kitten Ravage makes me smile- it's adorable! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Novamyth chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
I hope there is more of this in the future. I want to see more of their daily lives of all the sparklings. Cuteness always wins.
Suki-Angel91494 chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
...it's not over right? Because I really don't want this amazingness to end! Please write more and make my life full! Wonderful job!
eltigre221 chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
oh man, awesome chapter, now Optimus gets to keep his son, Jazz gets his own child, along with all the cassesticons, XD and not only that, Perceptor now has Shockwave to take care of, and TC and Skywarp get to raise Starscream, man I loved this chapter, but is it the end? if so, then oh well, if not, then yay! XD hehe well goodbye for now :)
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »