Reviews for Lost and Found
FrozenFlames12 chapter 5 . 3/31/2020
FrozenFlames12 chapter 3 . 3/31/2020
Im dying... RIP me...
FrozenFlames12 chapter 2 . 3/31/2020
So fraggin cuuttteeeeee! I love smoll child Megatro-Metronix!
FrozenFlames12 chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
Run Wheeljack! Run where they can't find you and they'll never know that this was your plan all along...
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 7 . 3/30/2020
I have a feeling the seekers being out there, intended by starscream or not, to be a diversion.
feed-your-tropes chapter 18 . 8/10/2019
This fic was adorable. I never thought I would consider Megatron to be cute, but here we are. This was well written and there was a nice blend of fluff, drama, and angst.

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
Yo this fic is awesome!
Hey i remember reading a really cool fic you had written a long time ago called Decepticon Deception, now that story was art. No clue where the story was headed but i really liked how you used the "a girl from our world zapped into the transformers world" scenario was ingenious.
I havnt seen it in forever, i would really like to re-read it even if it's not finished
It's been years, i hope you havn't deleted it-it was epic!
Please bring it back TnT

Even so love the drama and the fluff In this story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2019
AWWWWWW Soundwave is so CUTE
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2019
I AM ABOUT TO KICK SOUNDWAVES AFT, TEAR HIM LIMB FROM FRICKIN LIMB, BLOW HIM TO SMITHEREENS, THEN BRING HIM BACK AND RIP OFF HIS ARM AND BEAT THE SH T OUT OF HIM WITH IT! WHERE THE F $& IS VOLCANICUS WHEN YOU NEED HIM!?
Spideyfangirl123 chapter 18 . 3/19/2019
awwwwwwwwwwww! so cute!
DemoDemon chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
Dang, it's so well written that sometimes I forget this is a fanfic and not a legit book.
DemoDemon chapter 14 . 8/29/2017
Can Metronix, Starscream, Soundwave, and Shockwave be called team Firebird? Since Phoenix return to babies at the end of their life, and that sort of happened to them
DaLadyofSouls chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
This is a great story. I'd be keen to see the casseticons thoughts about everything going on.
DemoDemon chapter 15 . 8/3/2017
Blaster would have been a good choice for Soundwave's dad,since both become music players, and both have cassettes
DemoDemon chapter 16 . 7/28/2017
Was that Harry Potter thing a reference to your Harry Potter Transformers fanfic?
403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »