Reviews for Lost and Found
Kcx chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Aw, this is so cute. Update soon please.
Lady Wratt chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
CoraxOnyx chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
This is rather adorable. I love your deft touches here. It's just good writing. You've built in a possible resolution, given your characters realistic and varied reactions to the events of the story, left us with some fun mysteries to solve (like what WILL the Decepticons do?) and provided ample squee.

I'm gonna go rec this to Chromia, in case she hasn't already sensed it with her sparking sensing apparati.

Also, thanks for tackling one of the most overused tropes in the fandom and doing it well. Kudoes.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Awsome frist two chapters well done can't wait for more.
Foxbear chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Daw...

Fluffy lil fluff!

Everyone feels perfectly in character. I especially like the interactions you are building between the characters. I can't wait to read more.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh my, this is going to be a funny story.

Excellent grammar and sentence structure.

Looking forward to more.
Elita-2 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Prime is lucky to have such an understanding sparkmate.

Great chapter.
firebird234 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
That is so absolutly adorable, I can't wait to read more. Great story.
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Well so far ol megsy is lucky its the Autobots that have found him and not stsrscream.

Great chapter.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Squee! Little!Megatron...er...Metronix. his is starting out to be really interesting. Got a pic of him yet?
JBear54 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Metronix...Is this supposed to be a tie in with the fabled Optronix, the previous version of Optimus Prime from Shattered Glass?
Optimus' girl chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Megatron or should I say Metronix is so darn CUTE! I just can't wait to read the next chapter of this AWESOME new story of yours! Optimus looked like a proud new father with a sleeping Metronix in his lap.

Optimus and Elita are proud parents of a cute little sparkling, who is no longer called Megatron, named Metronix. I am so happy that there are some Autobots who think that Megatron is cute as a sparkling!

I am just going LOVE this new story of yours! Elita just can't wait to hold her and Optimus' new son. I think giving Megatron a new name was a really great idea. I just can't wait to find out what is going to happen in the next chapter!
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
From an objective standpoint... the Immobilizer mk. 2 works... technically. I mean, it does render the target unable to fight, which is the intended result even if the method isn't itself intended. I pretty sure an army of chibified Decepticons wouldn't be stealing energy or trying to conquer the universe like they would when full-sized...

Or they might, I don't know, I have had to babysit before, so I know it's not really out of the realm of possibility.

Speaking of which, I'd just like to say... 'Chibi-Megs!'

Sorry, that was just my first reaction upon seeing the result of the Immobilizer's usage on him.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27