Reviews for Lost and Found
Ardent Aspen chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
On the one hand, the (slight) reconciliation between Ironhide and Optimus left me sighing with relief. The depth of their friendship only made his precious actions all the worse, after all.
On the other hand: Oh Nooooo! I was afraid something like this would happen! Poor baby Metronix! Here's hoping this teaches the poor dear about talking to strangers...
Wait...the 'Cons stole the immobilizer? Heh...heh heh heh...I have a feeling that's not going to work out the way they think it will!
Ardent Aspen chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Ooh gosh, helms will roll.
I know Ironhide's trying to look out for the Autobots, and he's an older mech, set in his ways, but this? I guess he's been around, seen a few things, come back jaded. He's got centuries of trauma and bitterness to work through, I guess. Whoo boy, this is going to cause some serious chatter in the ranks, I dare say. Thank goodness Prime got there when he did!
Ardent Aspen chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Uh oh, looks like they forgot to warn Metronix about talking to strangers! Gah, Ravage is suddenly very creepy, especially since the reader is quite aware that "rescuing" the sparkling is definitely not what's best for him! I hope someone catches it soon. Like Grimlock. Or even Red Alert!
Poor little Metronix, seeing his Daddy hurt like that! That's a memory that probably won't leave in a hurry!
Ardent Aspen chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Oh, the nostalgia of childhood toys! The image of Ratchet playing with action figures left me trying very hard to muffle my giggles, seeing as most humans are asleep at this hour. I really love the way you show the softer side of these warriors. It's so easy to forget that fighting isn't the only thing they do, that they had lives before the War.
Ardent Aspen chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
I don't know why, but something about Metronix meeting the Dinobots really reminded me of the Disney Jungle Book, when Mowgli first meets Baloo. Also, I have just remember why I love Grimlock so much. Here in a ship full of soldiers, some of whom are going to take a long, long time to overcome old prejudices, the Dinobots just have fun. The sparkling likes them, so they like him. I love their thinking!
Ardent Aspen chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Ah, good old Red! I'd hoped he would come around. Goodness, I hadn't even considered the babyproofing the Autobots would have to do!
Is it weird to say that Sunny and Sides sometimes remind me of Fred and George Weasely? Or rather, Fred and George Weasely sometimes remind me of Sunny and Sides, seeing as Transformers came first.
Wonderful writing, as before! I am thoroughly enchanted!
Ardent Aspen chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Oh dear, yes, I know from hard experience: bored babies are mischievous babies.
"Wanna see if I got hair!" Oh my goodness gracious. I am now at the point where I want to steal baby Megatron-excuse me,-Metronix, and hug him and squeeze him and spoil him rotten. (I'm already resolved that I shall do as much when my nieces and nephews are born, why not practice on baby Megatron? Lol)

But then there's Ravage...oh dear, that can't be good.
Ardent Aspen chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Yes, I believe "melting" is the appropriate response to the sheer volume of adorable that we've just been assailed with. I remember being "Metronix"'s age, climbing up into my parents' bed really early in the morning. Snuggles with moms and dads are the best! (Tied, in my books, to when babies smile at you or reach out for you: one of the best feelings ever!)
On a random note, I really love the way you write. I don't see a lot of people use the word "clout" anymore, and it made me very happy to find it here.
Ardent Aspen chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I was right: I love this story!
For some reason, every time I read Ratchet's lines, I hear Dr. McCoy from Star Trek's voice...it's fairly amusing.

Oh my goodness, baby Megatron startling himself by sneezing was almost heart-attack-inducing-cute! If that could be animated and turned into a GiF, I would play it over and over again!
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I am considerably late to this party, as it were, but I've already got the feeling that I'm going to love this story. (I think it was the "shameless cuteness ahoy!" that caught my attention.) I've just started watching G1, so I'm sitting here going, "Ah ha! I actually know what that character looks like now!" I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
This is so awesome! It would be cool if in your spare time you could write a few more one-shots. You don't have to if you don't want to, but seriously, your writing is amazing.
TARA chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
DOYOU HAVE A CONCLUSION TO ONE SHOT GLORY LOST AND FOUND THE TRANSFORMERS FANFICTION
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
"You dare usurp my authority?" why do I imagine Starscream saying 'authority' like Cartman does from the South Park TV show?
DawnfireJazz chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...A very good story, a sparkling Megatron... very cute! Also I got to let you know I read this before joining fanfiction and did a fanfic of Optimus with mini Megatron, it's on my DA site.
yamiishot chapter 18 . 9/26/2013