Reviews for Lost and Found
Ka chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Hmm, I must go to the dentist, I seem to have obtained several new cavities from the sweetness overdose.
Worth it, though.
This was nice.
Ka chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Decepticon high command kindergarten. Heh.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
I love listening to old stories, too. Kids today just don't realize how rich in historic and personal stories adults have experienced.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
Awwwww! Metronix got to stay! :) how cute that stars cream and the others turned into sparklings, and that metronix and starscream became friends.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Awww... the cassettes are so cute! Especially Ravage! Kittens are so adorable...

CT
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Was Ravage one of the cassettes in Soundwave's chest when he was Sparklingified, and thus a kitten? That'd be cute... and since Metronix is already friends with Ravage, the cassette could be his pet cat! Hehehe!

CT
IvoryCrawler chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Oh my gosh! Why didn't I notice when this was updated!? These are amazingly sweet and cute and I'm doing the flappy arm thing over them! Awwwwwwwww!
shroobot3000 chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
I loved this story despite the concept seeming a bit cheesy at first I enjoyed it the more I read.

10/10 would read again
Shadir chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Aw! So tender!
PepperCornPie chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
awwww : ) this was so cute.
Nice idea with Kup and the old stories.
Ratbat flew! Soundwave's so proud and thanks to Glory, might come out of his shell abit. I bet they would be close friends : )
Good story and have a wonderful day
PepperCornPieCor
Anodythe chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
It's always a thrill to read another of your updates. To be given a chance at a second life, to make a better life for yourself...a dream we all have.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Awwww...You should do more pieces of this crossover. What trouble can they get into?
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Just when I think this could not get any better ... Thanks for sharing; this story is just so fun to read !
FourthWallBreaker chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Really cute! Out of the other parking stories I've read so far, I think this one takes the cake. Just the thought of wittle Megatron - and turning good, for that matter - just gives me a "d'aww" moment. *smiles wistfully*
Laurenmm62017 chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Aww! I love Glory! She's so cute!
Good job with Kup's stories!
Update again!