Reviews for Where We Belong
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 20 . 11/22
Excellent
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 20 . 11/20
HOLY FUCK, THEY'RE ALL SO ADORABLE! I wish I could crawl through the screen and give them all hugs.
ro chapter 8 . 10/23
shitshitshitshitshit
Me chapter 4 . 10/23
Ooh. I love that you made all the houses neither light nor dark. This is going to turn out well...
This story is great, why havent you updated it?
cztelnik chapter 20 . 9/9
A fun lighthearted fic, too bad it looks discontinued as I'd like to know how the twists on the next couple of years. ")
Please update! This is an amazing plot!
UPDATE THIS STORY BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS
ShadowAngel100 chapter 20 . 6/18
This is such a good story
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/13
Harry wouldn't have accepted it that easy. I think he would've had a (breakdown) and likely (with the hat on maybe) run from the scene to hide somewhere where nobody would find him that's obvious.
david2299 chapter 20 . 5/7
I love your story. It's fantastic and such a twist on the Harry Potter world. Please update it soon.
Your Name chapter 2 . 5/5
All I wanted," he moaned, "Was for Potter, Weasley and Granger to become the Golden Trio, and from there I could mould them into weapons to save the world. And you placed them in any of the other houses!"

There is so many words in that sentece that dont make sense to me.

All I have to say is that Dumbledore's plan is SUPER complicated. XD
Your Name chapter 1 . 5/5
"The youngest Weasley boy had been conspiring with Dumbledore when he spouted lies about Slytherin"

Dumbledore send Ron to Harry in order to talk shit about Slytherin? O.o

Im sorry thats just so hilarious cant stop laughing XDDDDDDDDDDD
DaddysLittlePsycho chapter 20 . 5/2
Plx. I need more emotions than just sadness this small by is over. Plz continue my joy and do not abandon this story
ThunderSphinx chapter 17 . 3/27
"Pavel Chekov" lol. What's he doing here on Earth? Shouldn't he be hanging out with Kirk and Spock on the USS Starship Enterprise?

Also, Durmstrang is a Viking school in Scandinavia.

And Yay hi Luna! :)