Reviews for Where We Belong
Please update! This is an amazing plot!
UPDATE THIS STORY BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS
ShadowAngel100 chapter 20 . 6/18
This is such a good story
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/13
Harry wouldn't have accepted it that easy. I think he would've had a (breakdown) and likely (with the hat on maybe) run from the scene to hide somewhere where nobody would find him that's obvious.
david2299 chapter 20 . 5/7
I love your story. It's fantastic and such a twist on the Harry Potter world. Please update it soon.
Your Name chapter 2 . 5/5
All I wanted," he moaned, "Was for Potter, Weasley and Granger to become the Golden Trio, and from there I could mould them into weapons to save the world. And you placed them in any of the other houses!"

There is so many words in that sentece that dont make sense to me.

All I have to say is that Dumbledore's plan is SUPER complicated. XD
Your Name chapter 1 . 5/5
"The youngest Weasley boy had been conspiring with Dumbledore when he spouted lies about Slytherin"

Dumbledore send Ron to Harry in order to talk shit about Slytherin? O.o

Im sorry thats just so hilarious cant stop laughing XDDDDDDDDDDD
DaddysLittlePsycho chapter 20 . 5/2
Plx. I need more emotions than just sadness this small by is over. Plz continue my joy and do not abandon this story
ThunderSphinx chapter 17 . 3/27
"Pavel Chekov" lol. What's he doing here on Earth? Shouldn't he be hanging out with Kirk and Spock on the USS Starship Enterprise?

Also, Durmstrang is a Viking school in Scandinavia.

And Yay hi Luna! :)
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/2
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
wolfzmasterz chapter 20 . 2/14
Great story, hope it's not dead?
Please please please please please update!
abifrenchfry chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
oohhhhh i love this story! great job :) If you end up finishing it ill be excited to read it.
Severus Regulus Dumbledore chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Nice! Update soon
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 18 . 11/22/2016
OK so love this story you changed everyone so much but am left wondering what's it going to be like the closer you get to the war. I also like that you don't make Lucius abusive because I have never got that impression of him . I have always seem him as more I love my family but what I say is right and if you don't agree then you are stupid and if you aren't part of my family you are fair game.