Reviews for Cookies
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Wait, so you're saying that both Jake and Des are allergic to cookies? Then why the heck did Des have a cookie with nuts in it? Crazy! Anyways, nice writing. Funny, and dramatic; it always gets the blood flowing. :)
riley-poole27 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I really like your story
iwillregretthisusername chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow, ok, I feel like you interpreted every single character perfectly (especially Des lololol) bRAVO MY HAT GOES OFF TO YOU I CAN'T
peacekeeper364 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Nice job :) You wrote Des really well, he's a really difficult character. I'm not sure if you knew this, but Des is actually allergic to nuts :p

Anyway, great job!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was funny :) And, I love Des :)
illman chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
You're right, this fandom really needs more fic, especially the whumpy kind! Really enjoyed this one. You did a good job with the charcaters, especially Des (whom I find very hard to write) and whump never hurts either, no pun intended.

One thing though, with regard to series canon: didn't we learn that Des is allergic to nuts in episode 3x01? At least I think it was that episode, I have seem them out of order as the show doesn't air where I live. Doesn't really matter though, it's still a great story and an enjoyable read, even if it's slightly AU.

Thanks for sharing and I hope you write more stories in this fandom!