Reviews for A New Suit
Fable chapter 1 . 3/7
Okay, why isn't this an actual episode?
readerdreamer5625 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
That's was... oddly a good read for a fic where the two main characters are OOC.

I mean, really, sure you can understand that when i/Doofenshmirtz/i turns competent, it's already out of character, right?

And same goes with Perry?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
You really have a way of writing man! Great job!
AbbeyMaidaleno chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
sO FRIKIN AWESOME ASDLSÑD
omaygaaaaa
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Perry omg really? Beating up on him all the time, XD

Doof you totally love him.
RealityPhobia chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is fantastic in so many ways, and deserves WAY more reviews than it's currently got.

You nail the voices of the characters dead-on, and I really enjoy reading Perry's awkwardness and exasperation with Heinz and with being human. And the little places where his knowledge of human etiquette either fail him or he finds it inconsequential, like the hand-holding. Or riding the bus.

Dr. D himself is also spot-on, rambling and all. His little crush on the dreamy Ambassador is hilarious, but I also get the feeling that he's so friendly because no one ever really pays attention to him like Perry. He likes the positive attention and it's adorable.

Roger is, of course, true to form in his absent-minded put-downs to Heinz. I can hear his manner of speech coming out in the dialogue, and I love reading him schmooze with the Ambassador while Perry's just kind of standing there still trying to take everything in. He's so charming, and doesn't really seem like he's actually talking to people so much as at them. Which is absolutely on-line with the show. Poor Heinz.

I actually had to stop reading for a minute because I was giggling so hard at the mental image of Heinz getting all flustered over Perry walking in on this random foreign guy thwarting him. I guess he learned his lesson from the Peter the Panda incident. And then I lost it again when Doof was just lying on Perry's chest propped up on an elbow, completely unconcerned and unaware of their positions. That's just so him. And then Perry just kicks him through the air. Which is also him.

Poor Heinz, made a backup plan and everything but it STILL backfired. I just love that line.

His long ramble at the end trying to get Perry to stay is just so adorable I got this big stupid smile on my face, and when he mentioned the dancing I started laughing again. He's so awkward but so lonely. It's kind of sad, but he seems to balance out pretty well as long as Perry's around. I just think it's hilarious that he even put dancing on the table as an option, because OF COURSE he would, the silly evil scientist. He's comfortable around Perry, and wants to show his friend off a bit, too. I can just imagine the rest of the night, Perry and Heinz hanging out and Heinz just rubbing everyone's nose in the fact that Perry isn't really talking to anyone else. Perry isn't antisocial, but he's pretty reserved, so I feel like he'd mostly associate with Heinz at this dinner party. I can see Heinz being so proud and smug and trying to hold his friendship (or whatever they've got going on. nemesis-ship? co-dependence? budding romance?) with the diplomat over Roger's head. And Roger just doesn't even notice what he's trying to do and feels maybe a bit abstractly glad that Heinz isn't being really disruptive while also thinking that Paris has the patience of a saint. And maybe he tries apologizing later for his brother's...exuberance, but Perry just shrugs it off because it's Doofenshmirtz and goes back to not-talking to Heinz.

I also really like Perry going back and forth thinking, "Well, I'm sort of a secret agent, but no one's going to notice I'm not at the reception anyway, but fraternization." I just really, really love his wavering back and forth until he's finally just like "who am I kidding?" And his casual abuse of Heinz on the rooftop makes me smile, because it's so familiar it's nearly automatic. "YOU OWE ME, man!" is another line that gave me the giggles.

I just really, really love the character interaction in this for how perfect and on the dot it is. You took a really cliched idea (a cliche that I love, mind) and really owned it. You made it believable. I am adding this to my (very, sadly, depressingly short) list of human!Perry fics that actually WORK. I just love the fuzzy feelings and laughs I get out of this. You left me wanting to read more, which I've heard is the mark of a story well told. As it is, I've read through this about five times already, so yeah. Just wanted to let you know that this is fantastic.

-RealityPhobia
BrokenLantern chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I absolutely loved it.
It was incredibly well written and the characters were totally...well In Character. Uh. Yeah.
You used the human!Perry cliche in an outstanding way! This story is by far my favorite one regarding that plot. And the whole "cheating" issue these guys have going on about nemesis and stuff...! You added it and played with it so well I could picture the dialogues really occurring on the show. (And the Dr. was so cute! Sorry, I had to say it, I loved his awkwardness...and I love your brain for dreaming amazing things)
Anyway, congratulations and thank you veeery much for writing this. ;)
(I also would like to apologize for the lack of vocabulary and weird english. Not my language)
dragondolphin1990 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awww, that was kinda cute.
Accalia Michaels chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
aw! adorable
shadowfire125 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I kept meaning to get around to reading some of your stories, and now I regret I hadn't done so sooner! I love how it wasn't Doof that accidentally transformed Perry, and as a result the focus of the story wasn't on the actual change, but the events that follow. All around enjoyable and so adorable.
DemocracyWoman chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was fantastic!

Everyone was so in character even though it was pretty random. I really liked it!
passionateartist chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
GAH! That was too cute! You did a fantastic job keeping them in character! But oh I wish you'd do more shots of human Perry! I wanna see them kiss so bad!

Beans
Akaneflower456 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love how 'in character' everything was, right down to the emphasis on certain words in Doofenshmirtz's sentences! Really loved it and frankly I would watch out for Disney stealing it and turning it into an actual episode ;) Yes it was tame but ... maybe a slightly less tame sequal? heheh.
LuticolousMantis chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was nice. And fun. And had a good amount of shippyness.
Dotskip317 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I have so much affection for this story.