Reviews for Survival
Joey chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love this story! You have to review. Btw, I love your profile. I'm pretty sure that if you don't then you will be breaking a rule.( I know, I just made that up. There's no rule for that.)
Hiccup lol chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON... no seriously this story is absolutely AMAZING!
Wand and a Paperclip chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
You should really continue this story! It's great!
ringsofakhaten chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
You should totally update this :)
the-other-b-is-for-bastard chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
I just wonder will this be Peeta & Katniss or Tiva... latter would be my option, but the similarity with the actual story has caused this to seem more Peeta & Katniss, Intriguing, I'm willing to read more :))
Livy chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Course we love you, Vi! Anyways, GREAT story so far...Ive never actually seen or read the hunger games, but it sounds AMAZING! You are writing another chapter, right? Right!
harrypotteraddict101 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
I like this. In the beginning I was expecting a sort of like remake og the hunger games just with Ziva's name in it but now I see that it's really good. I cant wait to see how you work out the ending later on. Hope you update soon!
parischangedher chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Great!

Please update soon! :)
gpeach6 chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
This is a really interesting, well-written story! I love it so far! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Nudgalicious
ShadowfaxRunner chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I love this story!

I'm kinda wondering though, is Ziva going to win, or Katniss?

I'm not really a Tiva fan, but it's hilarious. :D

A little bit of CC though, you seem to be making Ziva exactly like Katniss, and Tony exactly like Peeta. Even Gibbs and Abby seem to be like Haymitch and Cinna.
ShadowEar chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
i love how you incorporate NCIS and the Hunger Games into the same story, how you slotted in Tony and Ziva so well.

Somehow the boy that Peeta and Tony killed reminded me of Palmer... Don't know why.

I love you!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
I love this!
FutureProbie12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
So great! Please update as soon as you can!
conservativegirl chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Good chapter :)
easylion chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
I love you, and I love your story! Great job!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »