Reviews for Let Go
inahatedworld chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
oh wow.
your writing in this, the layout, the story, was amazing.
You are sooo talented!
oh the feels!
HANNAHheartsDC chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I didn't start crying until Kurt's message, I'm honestly surprised I made it that far. This story is sad, beautiful, and tragic, but yet I loved it.
Gabs chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is so heartbreaking. My heart was just shattered into a million of pieces. It made me cry for hours and I swear i'm never going to read again.
Karleigh-Q chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
The-Bowtie-And-The-Fez chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This made me cry so hard! Very beautifully written too!
Fluffy9988 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh my god I'm crying right now
gaia artemis chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ok. I cried. This was really good.
StarPotterCriss chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I want to be mad at you because now I'm crying and I have a really sore throat and its making it way worse but I can't be because that was the most depressing yet amazing story I've ever read. You are a brilliant writer. Amazing. I can barely see through the tears so im gonna go and cry some more.
bUT WHY chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I just set here. Like... like... like a fucking crying stupid person, for two hours. I set in front of my laptop, staring at the last lines and crying.
I've never read a fanfic or a oneshot about blaine\Kurt trying to kill themself.
It says that you can't get over fanfics life this.
I finally get the meaning of this.

This is hard. But still amazing. I really wanted a long-personal-Kurt-letter, but still - amazing.

I've never been so honored to read a fic like that.
Thank you. For sharing this ART with the world.
lya404 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Holy shit...I have no idea what compelled me to read this on a fine Sunday morning, but it broke me and now I am weeping. This is one of the most compelling formats and I really appreciated the innovation and creativity you brought to one of the most difficult story-ideas. I have read Blaine/suicide plots before, but this one was so personal and deeply touching - it is now the one that sets the standards against which all others will be measured.
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I'm crying. This is incredibly powerful and well written.
WorthLivingFor chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
It's perfect and sad. I'm crying
thisloveisours-xo chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Omg, this ...was breathtakingly beautiful. I don't think I ever cried this much reading a fanfic...
You did a great job!
my own patronus chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was amazing, beautiful, heartbreaking, and inspirational. Thank you for writing it.

I don't cry easily, but I was sobbing by the end of this.

Not only was it well written, but it was also a real, complex, and believable story. It actually reminded me a bit of the book "Give a Boy a Gun" by Todd Strasser ... different topic, same structure.

Keep writing! You're fantastic!
Wizard-Angst chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Holy shit.

I'm crying so hard right now I cant barely see to type. Tears are litterally streaming down my face, and your story killed me just a bit inside.

This was the worst and best fic I think I've ever read and its something I'm never going to forget as long as I live.

My best friend attempted suicide.

He's fine now, it was a few years ago, but this...

You're a great writer and the way you wrote this was amazing.

Thank you.