Reviews for Kick Ass
finallygirl12 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
LOL, "He's not real Dean." Sam shivered. "Don't care, still going to kick his ***." haha really made me laugh!
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
How did I miss these?

Love 'em. Nobody captures BA snarky Dean like you. No one.
Marianna Morgan chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Ewwww, KK! LOL

But I love that Dean says he's gonna kick Lucifer's ass - that's the badass big brother we all know and love! :)
Dizzo chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Oh now this is very sinister - this is just the kind of horrible things I could imagine Lucifer doing to unhinge Sam!

'Hurting' Dean would be a far more effective way of doing it than just 'hurting' Sam.

(and the ripping the tongue out and eating it bit - ICK!)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Sam should definitely be telling Dean more.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Yuck! Great!
jensensgirl3 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Lucifer is going to get his ass kick from Dean just wait and see, no one messes with Dean's Sammy without getting killed or hurt.

I can totally see Dean doing this in the car, threatening Lucifer even though he can't see him. Just knowing that Sam can see him is driving Dean's anger, he won't let his little brother go through this alone.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I can so see Dean saying this to Lucifer for messing with his Sammy, not even the Devil himself will be safe with Dean's fury on his ass.

Poor Sammy seeing what Lucifer did to Dean really got him fearful, at least he knows he's not real but he still scared with his bunk buddy hurting his Dean.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh how we wish Sam would talk about it! Especially after reading your drabble - I mean: poor Sammy, but seing Luce having... err, breakfast while Dean is talking about it - hilarious!

xx Kate
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Awesome Big Brother Dean - even now he'll kick the ass of anything that hurts Sam. Nice one.

PS had a chuckle at your author's note...and I agree 100%!
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Lucifer...deliciously evil!

Bev x
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Thanks for the double drabble!

Once again you did a wonderful job creating a scene with only 200 words for us to visualize.

I feel so bad for Sam and what a horrific vision for him, but I love that Dean was willing to take on Lucifer even if he is a hallucination. (I hope)

Thanks for sharing another story with us. :)
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
That was all kinds of awesome. I love me some feeling sick Sammy!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
looooved it.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Loved what you did with this; superb writing as always! :))