Reviews for The Angel's Sword
dragonlily22 chapter 6 . 5/3
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
grimmich chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
WHAT! where is her sword?! its cool how she got all of that from smell though. I really like this story so far and I can't wait to read more! I hope Kagome keeps her current kick-ass leader personality I think it fits her well :D
Tsukikageshi chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
update
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
different from all the others...
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
kohaku... :(
Foxluna chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
crap i wonder if she left it back at the house her sword?

and she should name it, i think. maybe something like blessed slayer but of course not in english cuz that would make the name too long, but in another language since then it would be shorter.

and poor Kohaku. he died too young and too early, poor boy.

and i woulda thought Bankotsu woulda had Banryu too besides Jakotsuto, Jakotsu's sword. and it seems Kagome is coming into her abilities now too.

well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!

it seems really good so far.

laters,

Fox
EverRose808 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Noooo! What happened to her sword?
Mimiru chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Oh noes whos at the door!

please continue to write
Grim Kitty Kisa chapter 4 . 3/17/2012

im looking fowerd to the next chapter
AnimeFreakAmanda chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
The blue-eyed male..?

Interesting. I can't place my finger on who he may be and if I'm suppose to know him...

Awesome chapter
Grim Kitty Kisa chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
im looking forward to seeing the bleach part of this, its definetaly a good story -
Grim Kitty Kisa chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
i like it
wt183 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
wow this is good please continue :) - wt183
Fma Angel chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Ooo is ichi comn up I hope so

Plz continue
AnimeFreakAmanda chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Oh Man! That was pretty sad! Poor Sango :(

Another awesome chapter!

I'm going to guess that they either escape to Karakura town and meet the gang or Ichigo and the gang will find them :)