Reviews for Rosario Vampire: Spider-Man
Roxas chapter 8 . 1/11
Its been two years. Are you still working on the next chapter? Or out of pure laziness just stopped this entire project?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Please Please Please Update. What is going to happen with Spidey and the Enforcers.
Oniix chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Very nice please update soon.
Mario contreras chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Hurry up do the next chapter please please please please
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
This Story is Awsome.
Please make a new chapter. Ending a story on a cliff hanger just isn't right.
lostsoldierS636 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Why stop at 8? Go the extra mile and keep it up this is awesome!(if u need ideas of how to get things like kurumu, mizore, or heck even the symbiote in just contact me)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Why did this chapter end at a cliff hanger. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
This is an awsomw story I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Please Update. I love this story and I really want to know what happens next.
WOLFWATCHER12 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
YO JET LONG HOW'S IT HANGIN' I'M WOLFWACTHER12 BUT YOU CAN CALL ME ALEX,EVERYONE DOES.
I READ THIS STORY OF YOURS ON MY PLAY STATION 3.
SO YOU'RE DOING A GOOD JOB HAVING TSUKUNE TURN INVISIBLE,SO IS THAT ONE OF MILES MORALES' POWER'S? IF SO IT'S GOOD. I'M GIVING THAT A THUMBS UP!
Kire98 chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
You're insane... I like it, continue
Rider Paladin chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
It's cool. I take even longer than you do with a good number of my stories, so I've got no room to criticize. So far, it's still going quite well, though I wonder what's going to happen when Tsukune finds out that he's been fighting real monsters and not merely souped-up humans and that some of his close friends are monsters, too. That'll be quite a trip for him, I'm certain, not to mention whether or not Issa Shuzen will ultimately become the Green Goblin to Tsukune's Spider-Man and what that might mean for his relationship with Moka. All the same, you are doing better than you think you are, and I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Well, hello. What do we have here? Tsukune taking Peter Parker's place? My friend, that is ingenious!
King of 2211 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Cool man, just one thing, do NOT make Montana into Shocker and Fancy Dan into Riccochet like what happened in Spectacular Spiderman, it won't work, also if you decide to add Scarlet Spider maybe you can use the new 2012 Kaine SS suit.
the Zogg chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Okay, I'm sorry but i have to criticize this chapter. Some thing's made no sense. First of all, why are the Enforcer's still Americans? It makes no sense for a bunch of B-list American hitmen to be in Japan. It woudn't of been so hard to make Japanese versions of them. Just give them Japanese names and and make them American otaku's or something. Also, the Enforcer's are a MAJOR step down from the Sandman. Even if he was Saizou. Why them? A mid-level Spidey-rogue would of been better. Like Boomerang or the Shocker. Also, you're getting Their and They're mixed up.

But this chapter did have its good point's. Mainly Tsukune's Spidey-snark. You're getting better at it. I will give you that.