Reviews for Rosario Vampire: Spider-Man
nathan.lee.18062533 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
can you please continue
cameronwayne chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
What ever u do don't change the story to much and stick with the flow u have going of an equal spider man and rosario vampire mix don't over do ether story like don't make it revolve more around rosario vampire or spider man k it is an amazing story please continue it exactly how it is k
Adam-TheCyborgVigilante-Jensen chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Great so far. :] update soon.
demarion chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
The quick-drying cement needs water to work, just mixing it with Sandman isn't going to do much. Maybe a garden hose, or a fire hydrant? Also, please continue the story.
Roxas chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Its been two years. Are you still working on the next chapter? Or out of pure laziness just stopped this entire project?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Please Please Please Update. What is going to happen with Spidey and the Enforcers.
Oniix chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Very nice please update soon.
Mario contreras chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Hurry up do the next chapter please please please please
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
This Story is Awsome.
Please make a new chapter. Ending a story on a cliff hanger just isn't right.
RoninS636 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Why stop at 8? Go the extra mile and keep it up this is awesome!(if u need ideas of how to get things like kurumu, mizore, or heck even the symbiote in just contact me)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Why did this chapter end at a cliff hanger. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
This is an awsomw story I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Please Update. I love this story and I really want to know what happens next.
WOLFWATCHER12 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
YO JET LONG HOW'S IT HANGIN' I'M WOLFWACTHER12 BUT YOU CAN CALL ME ALEX,EVERYONE DOES.
I READ THIS STORY OF YOURS ON MY PLAY STATION 3.
SO YOU'RE DOING A GOOD JOB HAVING TSUKUNE TURN INVISIBLE,SO IS THAT ONE OF MILES MORALES' POWER'S? IF SO IT'S GOOD. I'M GIVING THAT A THUMBS UP!
Kire98 chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
You're insane... I like it, continue