Reviews for Dreaming of Love, Loving a Dream
StormyMonday chapter 1 . 3/17
Well, I know you wrote this awhile ago, but I am obligated to tell you how much I love it. For a long time I've been looking for fanfics with Hinata and Yui that actually stay true to their canon personalities. I'm definitely going to go through the rest of the evening, and possibly the next few days with a silly grin on my face. It's stories like yours that give me the inspiration to keep writing for this fandom. :)
Festus Flare chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I think I love this story! It's real fun, and I always wanted a story where all the members of the SSS mmet each other in the living world as well. Good job!
xXWhiteRoses13Xx chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I just died...that was too sweet for my brain to handle! :3
furuba-suzume chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Kyaaaaaa! I love it! I just finished watching the Angel Beats! episode where Hinata told Yui he'd marry her, and I seriously cried during that part! (then again, I seem to cry pretty easily...) I'm only on episode 12 right now, so I don't know if they actually meet again...but I hope they do! 3 XD
Avaron-Amaterasu chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Naaaaawwww! :3
Now THAT'S how you write a cute hey-i-saw-ya-in-a-dream-now-i-wanna-meet-ya story! ;D
You are an amazing author! I can't wait to read all your other fics! Please keep writing, I'm loving your style! :D
This is going on my favourites list!
RisingXxLawliet chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'm getting hyped up on Yui/Hinata fanfiction right now...And your's is pretty awesome. Unique concept with the dreams :)
NKC chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
That was tooth-achingly sweet. I wish it had been longer, but it's still an excellent on-shot. Well written too.

Nicely done.
Arkytal chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I must reiterate the previous reviewer: D'AWWWW! Dat. Was. Epic. Win. Shoopdawoop. Excellent job!

xMORIARTYx chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
d'awwwwwwwwwwww! I love it! Much better than some other pairings of yui and hinata!