Reviews for The Girl With Two Faces
Ctrogan chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Please continue this story.
castle of glass chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Finally found this story again! Read it quite a while ago unfortunately it hasn't been updated which is a pity because this story is really fucking good! Hopefully this gets revisited soon.
Xanica chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
I really wish you would've continued with this story. It's so unique. and asdfklsbksb it makes me want to read more of it
ucanburnmeaturstakeanytimebby chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Please, update this already!
with love - Elincia chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
omg this story is amazing and i am so in love with the idea you had of quinn using punk!quinn as another identity. super eager for the next chapter, very much enjoying the faberry interaction.
passionatelysimple chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I finally had the time to read this. It has seriously been saved in my bookmarks for so long lol. I wasn't sure I was going to like the idea to be honest. I'm not one for fics where one of them goes in with this big lie and it is kind of just like reading and reading until the inevitable: the liar being found out, rejected and then starts the course of the liar making it up to them. So basically every romcom in existence lol.

But anyway, you've somehow sucked me in. This Dara persona is kind of dangerous, a little mysterious, sexy of course. She kind of made me stay. I feel bad for Quinn really. I'm not even sure if Dara is really her either or just an over the top representation of all her repressed feelings coming to life but... she sure is interesting lol. Great work so far, not that I'd expect anything less.

Well off to update the fic... I should really get to bed but my recorded episode of Castle just can't seem to wait.
Nolongeractive009 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
One of my favorite quotes: "And though she hated it, she took Quinn's advice. Which was really her own, but does that even matter right now?"

This is truly a spectacular chapter, beautifully written and very very imaginative. Every single word has a meaning and you write a mood that is so soft and tender yet anxious. I loved it when you described the odd feeling Dara got when Finn mentioned Quinn. Dara puts a very interesting twist to everything and I also like how Finn isn't the bad guy, very realistic. Talently written and well thought out. Bravo! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Fantastic Story! I wonder if Rachel will figure it out.
KittenDoll chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I really enjoy this story. It is very well written and has a unique view and an almost cannon theme. I find it believable (if Faberry was instead of Finchel) and the characters are more natural. I have never liked Finn or Kurt, I find they both get away with a lot
mander5000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love it so far...but you what would be hysterical if Brittany sees Dara and says hi Quinn are we playing dress up. I would die.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
just read all of this . I am really enjoying it but just one niggle, its forward not foreword.
Armengard chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
SO happy to find a new chapter alert in my inbox for this fic. I've loved it from the beginning and it just seems to get better and better! I prefer nice long chapters as opposed to short ones, so it was an enormous delight getting such a lengthy chapter from you. It was an amazing read. Dara and Rachel are perfect, they are so cute when they are together. I don't think you're being too harsh with Finn-I don't like him either, but I've seen other fics treat him much worse! I'm anxious to find out what happens next, but I certainly don't mind the wait if you keep churning out such quality chapters. Please just take all the time you need. This is one of my favorite fics, thank you for writing it!
Cassie Noir chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Amazing story!
Em chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Funniest line ever :Rachel slowly shook her head, "You heartless carnivore." She grabbed the menu away from her. "I will be deciding for you. You lost your eating rights."

LOLOLOL! I love this story, I hope you update soonZ.
feintidea chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
This is amazing, seriously. The depth and range of emotions is beautiful, and keeping Quinn so jaded and spiteful is refreshing and brilliant. Dara seems like an entirely different person when seen through Rachel's eyes, but then you have her from Quinn's perspective, and the inner battle and similarities are striking. I love the little family reactions and how Dara isn't completely hard core (omg the bike ahh). You wrote so beautifully, and I love how much time to devote to every litter action and interaction. The way you describe their emotions, cannot wait to read more of it.