Reviews for The Cowboy Kid
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh that was just too cute! What a wonderful time of fun for them before the tragedy struck!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Absolutely wonderful, dear! Loved every bit of it - especially how you managed to add a touch of future events - Dean seeing himself as the arm of the law and John mentioning "I shot the Sheriff" - very clever :-)

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
very sweet.

DeansBabyBird
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
What a sweet story. :)

I've always hoped that there were moments like this in the Winchester family before Mary died.

I loved picturing young Dean as a cowboy and his face when he heard his daddy's voice.

Thanks for the double drabble and for the smile!
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Aw, so sweet. Baby Sammy is so adorable. So is Dean! Love it!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Sweet.

I'd like to think that there were lots of days like this before it all went up in flames.

Good work.
mb64 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
What a nice sweet drabble! Very well done.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Ohhhh, I loved this on so many levels.

First because it captured a moment of pure family bliss that was so short lived for Mary.

Second because it poignantly echoed in play the future of hours of training in weaponry that Dean and Sam would have as the core of their lives just to survive in deadly seriousness.

And perhaps mostly because I read that when Jensen called his dad, the moment he found out he was going to do a Supernatural Episode in the old West, his dad told him that he'd be perfect because he'd been "rehearsing that part his whole life." And I could picture Jensen as a toddler decked out in the same outfit playing the role of cowboy, frowning as serious as his little pouty lips could frown. (squee!) Ahem, I just had to let that out (LOL)

So yeah, multiple levels of good here.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Sweetness.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Precious, yet heartbreaking to imagine. Well done!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
What a lovely moment in that quiet before the storm. I can picture it all. Loved it!
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
OMG so adorable! _
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Beautiful little family scene and could so imagine it playing out :) If only the little family had continued to be that happy.

Loved it.
judyann chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
OMG can I just go awww! that is so cute!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I adore Cowboy kid, Dean! Awesome little insight per your usual images...and excellent showing Dean loved cowboys from such an early age.

Favorite line: "Tune in next week for the conclusion of 'I Shot the Sheriff'..." a deep voice announced from the hallway.

Karen