Reviews for Obedience
NeverEndingPretending chapter 10 . 7/16
I don't think I have the right words to deacribe the level of feels I experienced by reading this Fic. Never before have I seen John x Sherlock portrayed in such an interesting and thought provoking way. I very much enjoyed this fanfiction and I'd like to commend you for working through your depression. I have depression and anxiety myself so I understand how hard it is. Stay strong baby, it'll all work itself out. Love your work!
BigBossandScorpius chapter 10 . 3/15
I'm not USUALLY into the whole submissive-dominant thing but damn you write a good story. It's not just straight out smut (Which smut is also fabulous) you actually have a little plot going on. That's why your story is better than most others. Oh and I hope you feel better! Update soon, please.
TheWoman221 chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
I'd love if you'd continue this. Very good writing. Hope all is well for you. I've been struggling with chronic depression before and I hope you've found a way through it.
ising4life chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
This was great :)
11loves mycroft chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Very good story the only person that seemed off was john, but all in all good story.
The eleventh
cethmistmyk chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Well, this is fantastically smuty! I love it! I also REALLY love your writing style and how you've captured these characters so beautifully... :-D (Much better than I at any rate)
I hope you will finish this (even for all the PWP, there is a vague understory...)
I love it!
Cahaya Sidur chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
This is good…I have only ever read 3 of these kinds of vic, but this is, without a doubt, the best of the three! Keep up the good work!
batmanriddlerspn chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I'm not into this kind of smut but omg this is such an addicting story. I'm now open minded because of this story & I totally see Sherlock as a submissive type.
I hope you are doing well wherever you are and I hope you come back soon 3
Daisy Nicholls chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
This has to be one of the greatest sherlock smut story's I've ever read. Its amazing and I absolutely love it. also the underlying love story is so cute. If these are from your own fantasies then I applaud your dirty, little mind. 10/10, one million gold stars for you! this fic made my week
FordiHolmes chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
This is really good, I hope you can update soon.3
If you'd like to talk to someone at anytime, just pm me and I'll reply as soon as I can.3
eternallysherlocked chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Oh my ff-! Waaah this was so great! Oh my lordddd, I simply adore this story. I will never get over how sexy, sweet and sensually sadistic and twisted it is! Its utterly perfect. Jesus! Thank you. So much. Like really. It was a pleasure and an honor to read this story.

I know you havent updated in a damn long time. I wonder if you're doing alright. I noticed you mentioned a few times that you were dealing with depression. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope to God youre feeling better by now. Talent like yours shouldnt be wasted. Why is it that the most brilliant and talented of people are the ones plagued by sadness? I will never understand it.
eternallysherlocked chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
HNNNNGH, all of the CUTE. This is just TOO much! Aaah I'm gonna die! I am DEAAD.

This chapter was super fucking hot and it tugged at my heartstrings. Oh, how lovely is this story! I could read it 10 times over! In fact, I think I will. Lmao!

I kinda had a feeling Sherlock would be hurt by John being a little embarrassed and ashamed, That hurteddd my hearttt. Poor bby! But at least they resolved that little issue, So glad! So adorable.

Btw, their safeword is awesome. Sherly is too much of a bamf Sub. Like damn...he could take a beating! Thats crazy, man. I love it.
eternallysherlocked chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Short but still so god damn sexy. Phew! I need a minute, there. Haha! Why are they so perfect? T_T I just..I cant explain my love for them. Its too much, even more so when theyre written like this! Aaaaah, perfection.

But yeah...seriously. Rushed, needy, aggressive, desperate, rough sex is just the best. Love it. That hard slap from John? I couldnt help but laugh, so absurdly hot. *mwah* Perfecto! lmao...woo..!

Thanks again! I will keep reading and reviewing until I'm finished. Which I hope is NEVER.
eternallysherlocked chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Oh my sweet Lord, this chapter did me in. I am completely blown away! JFC!

Jesus, you really know how to paint a picture dont you! Fucking hell, I cant see this pairing the same way ever again. JohnLock forever man. I will take this obsession with me to the grave. I dont know if youre reading any of my reviews but I hope to God that you are! I need you to know how much I love your writing, ok? I dont do this for just any ol' author! You're something else, I'll give you that.

When John calls Sherly his good boy I die a little inside. I feel all tingly and hot all over. WHY? I dont KNOW, ok?
Sherlock is a good pet. a good everything! A good fuckboy. Hooray! Um and your little note at the end of the chapter, I completely AGREE. Why people see Sherlock as a dominant is beyond me. I dont see it at ALL. I just cant. The way you've written him is how I imagine him to be when its just him and John. Completely at his mercy. Most people who are controlling and domineering in every day life are usually the ones who love to be dominated and abused in bed. Tru fax yo'.

Thank you for this chapter. It was phenomenal. Hot to trot.
eternallysherlocked chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Fucking hell, this was so damn intense. I had to stop and take a breather every few moments between reading, lol I swear to God this is unlike anything I have ever read in my entire life. How are you doing this?! I cant even right now!

you are FILTHY. You're filthy and I love it. Please never stop writing because this completes my life.
I love how you dont hold back at all, and you dont add too much fluff until the very end. John is one relentless, cruel motherfucker. God DAMN you! UGH so damn sexy. He spit in his mouth...uuhh muh gooood. I nearly choked. UNF.

This is filth. UTTER FILTH. I love you so much.