Reviews for Watching for Angels
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Ooh, I love the ones with pregnant Mary. Such a fun idea! And I don't know why, but the thought of Cas as a sad little wavelenngth I find very cute. :)
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I like the first one, and the third the best. I love Missouri, and would enjoy seeing more of her. And the idea of bobby as a ghost pleases me greatly... these are very intriguing... write on!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh, I love these five drabbles. Especially loved the pre-series two, and the one with Bobby. The last line of Bobby's drabble was so perfect. I can really hear him saying that to Cas.
Wynefred chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Well done. I really enjoyed this collection of drabbles. The last two especially touched me. Thanks!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Ohhh Paul! Sorry that I'm late this week, but the waiting paid off (at least for me). I'm absolutely in love with your pendrabbles or whatever I could call them. They are very cleverly linked to each other, and each was tearing at my heart. Very good start, Cas watching Alistair torturing Dean, and since there is no constant timeline for angels I can very much see him visit Mary and watch over her unborn son to take away some of his guilty feelings (nice idea to have her pinned in place and pinned by his blue blue eyes). Bringing Missouri into the game - that, my friend, was brilliant! "Storm's coming." Don't we love these words? The pile of ashes in the forth drabble? LOL! Yeah, maybe spending too much time with Dean Winchester can do this to an angel ;-)) And then the last one - giving me some gruff love from my best beloved Bobby. "When he became aware of a certain sad little wavelength of celestial intent hanging about and pining for the Winchesters, he was even less impressed." HA. HA. HA!

Awesome!

xx Kate
Dizzo chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh, bravo!

Loved all of these, horror, cuteness, humour and a little bit of sadness threading all the way through them.

If I had to pick a favourite (and it would be a tough job) it would be Castiel reducing the yobs to two piles of ash - go Cas! *fistpump*

Although anything involving Bobby looking after the boys is just pure gold in my eyes.

Great job x 5 :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hi Ymp.

Liked them all. You caught Alastair's creepiness well and I liked it that Cas and Missouri were watching over Mary and the boys even so early on in their lives.

So do you think that scruffy dude who seems to watch/stalk me is really an angel?

Nah, probably not!

Bev
mixedup77 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Loved these. So much. Especially the last one. "When he became aware of a certain sad little wavelength of celestial intent hanging about and pining for the Winchesters, he was even less impressed." I could totally picture that and I couldn't help laughing. Thanks. I needed that. (: I miss Bobby and Castiel.