Reviews for My daddy Moody
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter, very well done, can't wait to see how 2nd year goes and what happens between Harry and Ginny that year and what happens with the Weasley's, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
ranko lina Inverse chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I like it so far. But I have to ask was the blond Fluer? Or just happened to look like her.
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Interesting...did I miss something about bondings? Was that Fleur that Hermione decked in france?
Tinithor chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Hrmmm, this is an interesting story, but the interactions with the kids (Especially the Harry/Ginny on the train scene) seem highly unrealistic.

Also i don't think Moody was 100 years old.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Great story so far, can't wait to see what you do next and how things go for the next year, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I wonder if Albus will try to use Sirius.
SeanHicks4 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Cool chapter, I don't think I got any pressing questions that didn't already get answered by how Ginny was a first year. I guess the only other thing I'm confused by is why you have Harry/Marcus in a kilt and what kind of kilt it is, since from my Scottish ansestry fasination phase led me to the information about the greater kilt being the blanket-like body wrap that forms a skirt with the shoulder wrap thing that can act as a pocket/soulder wrap or a poncho type covering and the lesser kilt being like the common pleated skirt in the stereotyped catholic schoolgirl uniform. If ya covered a description of his kilt and I missed it I'm sorry, but that issues kinda bugging me, since I dont keep my PM box open I might just have to live with thew mystery or live with just imagining the greater kilt for personal tastes. The fact your making the first year pass in only about a chapter to get to more important plot points at a faster pase is kind of disspointing though since I was hopping for an epic length fic, but I guess streaching out the second year along with the years after third can counterbance that lack of something that I cant really place that would have made it more along the lines of an epic length fic I'm used to. Either way I'm enjoing your work and aint trying to flame ya or anything, so I hope the next chapter is up soon and I'll like it enough to no longer be feeling let down about the possible overalll lenth of the fic.
Cartman1701 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
This story is fantastic. Your visuals had me laughing my ass off. Keep up the good work. The only question I have, based on what you described ginny is going to be like because of her experience in the chamber, is second year going to be a bit more detailed?
BJH chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
OK, a slowly growing bond I can deal with. I've just had enough of the Harry and Herione/Ginny kiss and instantly have a tele pathetic link (sic).

I also liked the sleepover bits although I have to wonder how Molly will react to all the new clothes and budding relationship with someone who isn't Harry Potter since you have strongly hinted that Dumbles is setting up a Harry/Ginny match. Did Ginny have one of those betrothal contracts in her Hogwarts packet?

BJH
Arkarian23 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Well this is proving pretty interesting so far. Though I recommend you remove the comment about the IRA immediately
BJH chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Nice opening, you had be suckered for a few minutes with that Harry/Hermione kiss. I was expecting your typical soul bond nonsense but you spun it quite well and thuroughly enjoyably. Then that bite mark on her arm leads to a less held-back and non-violent character for her as well. I'm guessing it won't take till third year this time for her to belt Malfoy.

I also liked the marriage bond and guardianship bits, points to the manipulative Dumbledore and puts Minnie clearly as his accomplice, even if she is just a minion.

And that she doesn't recognize Harry as a Potter means he will be able to stay incognito for awhile at least.

You really ought to consider working a bit more Brit into the story however. Football not soccer, and the players really don't know how much time is left on the clock. Barbeques aren't really a brit thing either.

BJH
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Harry being adopted by Moody? That's new. I like it even if I can't imagine Moody getting married.
Arkarian23 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Never thought of Moody as the adopting type. You've clearly thought of something original here well done.
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Awesome start, it'll be interesting to see where this goes