Reviews for Resonant Blue
CosmicPancakeHunter chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
I really enjoyed reading all four of the chapters ) Chapter two and Three being my favorites.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I just loved your story and your POV! But more depressing than the ga,e itself is the fact you won't keep on writing! eh eh...
drinktea chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Though a lot of this was from the game, the way you wrote it branded it as your own. I personally have a hard time with this, so naturally I notice when someone has done it well )

Serah's melancholy at the start, Noel's frustration at the end, and how they both comfort each other was really, really well done. The care they have for each other is definitely subtle, which can make for a challenge to write. There are little details here and there that I loved - the line about the fire in Noel's voice burning away the questions on Serah's lips I will vividly remember.

You're talented! So thank you for contributing to Noel/Serah. I added your story to the C2 awhile back, too. You've got a reader in me )
sunflowerspot chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
This is a hard scene to watch in the game. I thought you handled it beautifully.
Cinnamon Pink chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Oerba is one of the most depressing places in the game, and that scene in particular was upsetting to play through, because it was the first time we really felt like all our efforts to restore the timeline might be futile. It was brave of you to try to take this one on and I thought you handled it pretty well. I don't usually like it when writers just write out a scene word-for-word, and I'm glad that you brought in some original elements to balance it out, like Serah taking her shoes off at the water's edge, and Noel confessing that she is the thing that keeps him going, makes him happy when all seems hopeless. "As long as I have you, there's hope. We can change the future." That is my favorite line. I just loved that. I hope it's true.
LightBloom chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Pleeeeassse continue this, it's adorable beyond words. I love how they're just creeping along with loving/growing to love each other!
aimakichan chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Wow, this was so ridiculously cute. *love the sheep!*

"Her enthusiasm made him laugh. She may coo over the sheep, but she was the adorable one here."

Man, you're really teasing here with the UTS! Can't wait to see the next scene!
nicochii chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
This is very cute. I hope you continue with it.
sunflowerspot chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
These are all so beautiful. Square Enix should turn these chapters into DLC for the game. I wish lol. _
drinktea chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
The sheep may be cute, but it's really your writing that's sugary sweet! I almost got a cavity. Haha.

You've done a wonderful job with this collection so far. Your handle of the subtleties of their relationship is smart and really satisfying to read. They're both really happy and somewhat flirty, which had me smiling.

Whether you choose to continue this or not, you've done a very nice job on these!
anon chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
yessss can you please continue this? i really want to see how their relationship develops as your write more scenarios related to the game. i find both characters completely in-character, and the attention to detail is amazing. please keep on writing- it's too good to stop now ;D
aimakichan chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Love it! (Somehow, I really like how you mentioned their pet monsters helping Noel and Serah keep watch - seems logical. :) ).

Please continue! You're off to such a great start!. It's always exciting to see people's thoughts and imagination running wild for what could have been the unseen scenes in the game.
Cinnamon Pink chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I really liked both of these chapters. The first one dealt with something I imagined as well, that after everything they'd been through together, she'd be accustomed to relying on Noel in battle, having his back, trusting him. Snow is always so tough and confident that she wouldn't think he needed her...which seems to me a pretty big hint about the future of their relationship.

The second chapter was a really nice scene. I liked seeing them camp out to rest and the emotional toll that fixing a broken timeline would take on them. I think it would be harder on her, not because she's weaker, but because he'd already lost everything before he set out on his journey, whereas Serah wants to find Lightning so much, but every step forward she takes, the further is seems she is from realizing that goal. I loved the comfort he gives her here, and the exciting hints of mutual attraction!

I hope you are inspired to write more for this couple. I just love all the raw potential between them in the game. It's really nice to read stories like yours that explore that.
Manaxsavior chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
PLEAAAAASE WRITE MORE!

I've been checking this section for more Nerah fic but most of them are CaiusxLightning or NoelxHope! PLEAAASE!

Oh, right, time for the real review...

The first chapter caught me off guard (In a good way). At first I thought "Waaait a sec...am I reading correctly?" And my thoughts were correct. You did Snow very well and managed to change my opinion of him in FFXIII-2. Honestly, I wanted to kick his ass sooo much when he said the marriage is on hold in that way. In your first chapter, I got the feelings of Snow that wasn't conveyed in the game. Thanks!

Chapter 2 now. Oh Noel...Actions speak louder than words indeed. I always found it nice how Noel worries about how to cheer Serah up no matter what. Don't worry future boy, it won't be long before she starts playing with the clasp of her engagement pendant. lol. Oh, that could definitely be a future chapter or something. Idea, hint hint. So please continue this! I'll be waiting for more!

-Mana