Reviews for Maid For The Day
Hikohiro chapter 8 . 2/5
Pls continue with this story. I want to see tamaki-senpais reaction and how Hikaru manages there relationahip
HikoHiro chapter 8 . 2/5
Pls continue the series. I loved that she stayed with koaru. Pls continue I want to see how she breaks it to tamaki-senpai
BellatheSlytherin chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
I loved this story can you write more please!
Annabelle knight chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
Omg this series is AMAZING and I would like to read more on this to do something different
ZaneTheDragon chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
Omg, "I'm merely one hell of a butler" I was already in love with story, but now the entire fanfic is going to father my children
Allissa chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
Omg pleasssssssse write one where they all end up together. (major lemon lol)
Allissa chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I think they should go full on lemon. Your'e totally setting up a good scene. Good job.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
Well...

R.I.P. Tamaki

Died because Kaoru stole his woman

:P
MoonPrincess623 chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
Fun fic, but I want them all to be together. They need her...
Random Person chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Who else saw the Black Butker reference! It made me happy for some reason...And daddy (Tamaki) will probably give off a depressed or shocked reaction to this, but yay I squealed when she picked Kaoru. Also I think Hikaru snuck in the room. THE BEST STORY EVER!
hannah garcia chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
I really loved this story I wished it was longer and more funny... any ways I really loved it it was very CUTE
LA J Lover7778 chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
Wow, AWESOME! I loved it, the plot was great, it kept me wanting more, and the way you wrote it was great. Good job! I LOVED it! :3
xXdiamondxroseXx chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
nooo! my ship! haruhi x hikaru forever
Honey-senpai D chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Tama-chan is gonna KILL Kaoru-senpai o.o like SEREOUSLY HE SOOOO DEAD
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
the MOM
- wanted a girl, dressed boys as girls
- ignored them (pretty much) when they couldn't wear girl clothes anymore
- Is a dick
- mean to HARUHI
conclusion
their mom is an evil heartless motherfucker
:D