Reviews for Mischievous Mellark Moments
Renesmee's Theory chapter 3 . 1/31
Lmfao hahaha lord have mercy on my soul XD I can't stop reading your story it's far too hilarious liked this chapter more and I just gotta say...well done for being the greatest fanfiction comedian of all time hahaha
Fantastic! I loved it! I was obsessed and couldn't stop reading. Not to mention I cried at some sad parts!
That was so weird?
baw2797 chapter 4 . 1/1
I should not have found it that funny but when they went on the "When i was your age" rant i just about peed my pants
jeanne gomez chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
this story was great I loved it! before this story I hadn't realized what life would be for them when peeta and katniss got old and their kids grew up I was just focusing on when they fell in love and got married but this story made me think more about their life. you did a wonderful job at the end!
mai.tsukino123 chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
this was really good !
kelmikmag chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Loved the grandson being names Peeta Gale Hawthorne - so sweet! Nice, funny story-great job!
kelmikmag chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
i think by this time K & P would have figured out that their brood isn't trustworthy.
kelmikmag chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
This is like an episode of Jerry Springer!
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
i just your writing-always so funny!
bunnyluv4u chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I think that the twins are way too devious for their own good and their character is way too static...besides the way they eat. For some reason it's only too enjoyable and adorable!
bunnyluv4u chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
O my goodness i loved that last part! This story always makes me lauph!
cjstar01 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Okay I have to wright. You just got me in trouble. This was funny sad I almost crided I stared busting out laughing and I'm surpried. Like that was crule but they deserved it. I guess:-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
That was really funny and well written but the whole Josh thing kinda ruined jt
C.A.Fairchild chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
this is like that episode of modern family when all the girls are on their periods and Phil and Luke are freaking out!