Reviews for Game
Mrs. Trickster Queen chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wow! I liked this a lot. I'm really interested in the link between Tommy and Rebecca too... Which I feel VERY guilty about, after watching the season finale... But yeah, I loved this and how accurately you portrayed him.
Hollie47 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved this little fic. It's the very first Tommy/Rebecca fanfic I've read and it was amazing.
KaiserPhoenix92 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
dshdasgiodas9o Yeeessss :D :D :D That was awesome. A bit creepy, but awesome xD
cflat chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Finally, a Tommy POV fic! Yes, there's too much Hauser/Lucy fics and not enough Madsen fics.

I was hoping someone would do a one-shot on Tommy's thoughts on that scene and I'm glad that you did. I'm with you on wanting to know Tommy's secrets. I half hope that the last episode of the season will be Tommy's name... Or that Rebecca and Tommy will meet face to face.
Evey Edge chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Thanks for writing a Tommy/Rebecca fic. Their relationship is the one I'm most interested in on the show. I get that their trying to draw out the suspense, but they seriously need to make him a bigger part of the episodes.

Probably my favorite part of your fic is where you talk about Rebecca being "his". Its hard to understand Tommy at this point, but I think your right about his having strong posessive family feeling about her, even though they've never met. I personally think he is watching over her to protect her.

I think Tommy was singled out by whoever was running the experiments, because there is something special about his blood. Whatever it is, I think Rebecca inherited it and she's going to be targeted because of it. I think her dead partner was working for whoever was behind the '63s disappearance and Tommy killed him to protect himself and Rebecca.
Jean Prime32 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I love this fic! It's really good.I feel the same way as and Rebecca have such a connection, yet its so un-explored! When i saw the first episode and the scene where Becca is chasing Tommy,i saw the way he looked at her and thought "There!I see a connection!" When i found out he was her grandfather, i went back and looked me, the way he looked at her said he knew who she was, and thats why he didn't kick her partner off all the way. Woah...sorry im rambling.:p Anyway, i love this story! I'd love to see you write somthing similar. Peace out and happy writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is freaking amazing. Tommy is my favorite character and I don't see him as a bad guy for some reason. I really like this point of view! Thanks :)
auara351 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is awesome! Tommy's my favorite character... and you've got him nailed down!
WhatTheCensoredXD chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Thanks for creating this story with Rebecca and Tommy. It was just perfect _!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is very interesting. I noted the lack of Tommy stories as well. Him pulling an Edward on her is indeed very creepy but I guess it's not like he cna see her when she's awake. One thing I noticed about all the vagueness is that it should make it canon-compliant for far longer than if you'd given him more concrete motivations or a past.