Reviews for Kouga's Greatest Fear
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
Shikonotama chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Oh my freaking goddd! Rolflmaf ...I cant breath! Haaa
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Oh. My. God. This was so f****** hilarious! Everybody is gonna need therapy after that!
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
LOL, that was so funny!
KogaXKagomelover chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aww... my poor Koga...
*kisses him.*
Hope he gets that therapy!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I'm surprised she didn't 'sit' to Hell.
Gothicwolfgirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
i love this!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
LOL Poor Inuyasha, so dense. Even worse for Kouga! He needs brain bleach. LOL Funny. As. Hell.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
what i want to know is, when you write this do you read the parts out loud to see if they sounded right? LOLz i had to because it was much funnier that way. ...this is one of the funniest things i've read since kouga followed inuyasha through the well, threatened her mum and followed inuyasha to kagome's class.

this story is going into a very special file for those times when i really need to laugh.

thanks!
Blue Raspberry Boy chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
awww, I just looooovvveee Kouga!
kmoaton chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
OMG! Thank you so much for the early morning hilarity! I loved it!
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
"eh, Kouga? Can I come with...?"...i thought this story was hilarious...and now i shall have nightmares of inuyasha and Shizuka doing the dirty...and some three way with kagome...i HATE having a reeaaaalllly over reactive imagination...star wars lol
Cougiecat chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was awful. In the "I'm laughing my butt off and wincing at the same time" sorta way. I think my favorite part was the fact that Inu had absolutely no idea what was happening- while horrible horrible imagery was running through everyone else's minds.

Oh- loved the end of Entrapment too. Everything that needed to get wrapped up was and you ended up with a well written and satisfying (and finished!) story.