Reviews for I Promised You The Moon
Dubstepy Baka chapter 1 . 2/5
it's okay... i didn't need a heart
FionaXC chapter 1 . 1/16
GOD FRICKING DAMMIT! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS! AUGH! FEEEEELLLZZZ!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is honestly my favorite fanfiction I have ever read. It makes me cry every time I read it which is HUGE. Well done.
Gpl74 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Awww that was so sad and good I almost cried man I'm checking more of your stories out
sid chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
;o;! bAB UR WRITING THOOO... 5ix8vfhg btw im hit u up on da
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is...an amazing short story.
I could feel the confusion and the worry from Gir. I could feel the guilt from Zim. And...its so heart breaking when the computer promises that Zim will come to them...its even more heartbreaking when Zim promises this. And then I picture Gir and Mini Moose sitting on the moon for decades, until Gir rusts so much that he can't move, sitting there, waiting for their master. I think that is what makes it so sad. A being that can't die having to wait for the one thing they want most in the world.
Man, I haven't cried from a story in a long time.
Bravo.
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This was so sad but I loved it. I like your writing style. Are you going to make more?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I am crying my eyes out, you have a true gift. You have changed my look on Zim and Gir forever, in the best of ways.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
this is so sad :'( i was crying by the end, and i knew i would have to move from my living room with my family in it to go upstairs and finish it XD this is DEFINITELY one of my favorite invader zim fanfics, good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I loved it i cried so much. I am crying right now. Thank you for writing this story I loved it.
CryingMyEyesOut chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was so sad and wonderful you made me tear up when i thought about it I will keep this in my bookmarks if i ever need to cry
Darkkitten chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
i hate you, how could you write that. oh god i havent cryed like that for months saddest thing ever you have talent bro
RandomFanFictionPressGirl14 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
It's 12:38AM right now. Not the best time to read this. I can't contain my tears of sadness! You should see my face! This is so sad, but I love you for this! Thank-You so much!
anon chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Ah mah gawd the feels, think I'm guna die... so beautiful
IrkenDefectNumber7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013