Reviews for Home is Where The Heart Lives
Blackrose024 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Nice chapter. I really hope that you didn't give up on writing this story, I'd really like to read the rest and find out what happens.
AquiXia chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
the first fanfic to actually make me tear up... love it 3
KAISRE chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh goodness it's only the first chapter and I couldn't help but cry anyways ;_; You did a wonderful job capturing Terra and Aqua's pain and it hit me straight in the heart. I can't wait for the next update!

Kaisre
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow, I love the amount of detail you added in this and it's only the first chapter? SWEET! I can't wait to read more! :)

I honestly don't know how I should feel with Terra up and leaving, but I digress, I kinda thought Terra would've gone off on his own for a while after the defeat of Xehanort. I can't wait to see where you'll take this now that both Terra and Aqua's feelings were kinda/maybe made mutual before it shattered all too quickly.

Great job! b
Lucia Tsukiyomi-hime chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
great story but i have to ask why didn't you put Xion and Roxas in it. sora was going to save them too along with axel and namine
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
D':
Aria Iris chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Very good. I'm interested to see the continuation. I'll be looking forward!
Destiny's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
So…I read this last night at an unreasonably late hour and figured a review could wait until the next day; I made myself feel less guilty by telling myself that someone else HAD to have reviewed by now. And now I discover that I was WRONG? What the…

Yeah, so it beats me why people haven’t jumped all over this yet, because I practically was yesterday :)

I absolutely love this. I can’t find anything that I even remotely dislike about it. I can tell that you put a ton of effort into making the language flow nicely and that you have an excellent grasp on the characters’ personalities. Just by reading this, I think I can understand Terra a little better now- you really fleshed him out for everyone beautifully. All of the little quirks that he sees in other people, and the ones Aqua saw in him. How he reacted to everything was just so…Terra. He seems so real in the fic because he’s not put on a pedestal or anything (I feel that a lot of times authors inadvertently describe their favorite characters like they’re some kind of deity just because they like them so much, which obviously isn’t realistic at all). So kudos to you on nailing that!

All of the interactions are spot on too. You took a really good approach to Terra and Aqua’s relationship- it’s more romantic obviously, but still not jumping the gun from what we’re given from BBS at all. I mean, they’re implied to be only friends, but it’s pretty acceptable to say that something will happen between them eventually… :) And I can see this happening for sure (and almost resent the fact that it hasn’t!) I’m slowly being converted into a die-hard Terqua fan, I swear -

Oh, and I teared up quite a bit at one point, toward the end I think. That deserves another congrats because that doesn’t happen with fanfiction and me like…ever. All of the raw emotion coming out and such…especially from Aqua! I could feel her pain :( I would definitely be pretty pissed if my hot best friend decided to make out with me and then desert me on a whim. Hahaha! “No, it’s not enough.” Damn it, Terra!

So I can’t wait to see where this is going! I’m already theorizing just a bit. Great job on this part, and keep up the amazing work :)