Reviews for Vows IV: Courage
TMarana chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. Please tell me you haven't abandoned it completely?
foxee-chik chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
GinnyPotter95 chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
Wow, damn. I just finished reading your series, I only discovered them about a week ago. It's so catching to read, definitily one of the best fanfics that I read in the last four years. Also don't review a lot, so consider yourself lucky, you're one of the few.
I absolutly love the way the story is unique but still has these major things from the books in it. Also that there is a plausible way that Severus is Harry's father. I usually don't read Severitus fics where Sev is the father so much, because often it's just too much... or too unbelieveable. Also I absolutly love what you made out of Draco and Narcissa. I always thought that they were caught up in a situation with no way out, well, at least no way alive. I love the caring parent you made out of Severus, but I still feel like he is in charakter in a way, strict but caring. I just love the whole story, series.
Please continue, I know it's been a long time but still, please.
dragon fier 20 chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
THIS SERIES IS AMAZING! Even though it's been 3 years give it take since you last updated, I'm /dying/ for more! And I caught every thing, the patronus, the Ginny/Dean setup, everything. I can't wait for more, please please please update soon!
ermileentalavera chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
this is the first time I reviewed your stories because I was too busy reading this series. Please update soon or I'll go crazy..
Slytherin Head chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Please! Please! Update this! I need to know what is going to happen! What about pansy?! What about the Horucrux?
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
I hope this is still an ongoing fic, it's wonderful.
Insanely Curious chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
This is very good. I have just read all of your works in to series and they are amazing. I hope you come back to this some day and finish it because I am curious what will happen next. Great job!
kurokazeryuu chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
Discovered this series a few nights ago. Completely awesome and entertaining. I do so hope you'll find the time to continue writing this story again. I'll just follow this just in case you do decided to update. Thanks for the entertainment.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
I'm just finished reading every story in vows for the first. Time thoroughly enjoyed the stories, loved the back stories of your characters and the full bodie and well thought out plot lines looking forward to more weasley twin pranks and deeply hope this story get compleyeda very enjoyable read thank you for your hard work looking forward to more
SandraKaye chapter 10 . 3/22/2016
Looooved this series. I know you said it will be a while between updates...it's been 3 years...time to get back to work...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I just found this series again. I still enjoyed it. I hope you are still planning g to continue this story.
InOcEnT-schoolgirl chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
Hi.
I have just been reading your story from the start of vows. It has proven from early on to have a complex and unique portrail of Rowlings original plot and woven the old with the new so seemlesly is is sometimes hard to remember when something is different . I also like the depth of character you have given Severus and Harry and i love who Draco has grown into.
Dont leave me hanging.
Update soon!
Well done
Good luck and happy writing
Aeris Lux chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Soo... I discover this series a week or tão ago and became in love almost at once. I'm a fan of your work and tour writing style. I'm also very sorry that you appear to've abandoned this marvellous fiction. But it was really great. I hope you finish at least this last fiction, but I understand that this is a hobby and that you don't have any obligations to continue this story. Sorry if this review has any mistakes. Love from Brazil!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
I just came across this whole series via someone else's favorites list, and have spent the last several days unable to put it down. I absolutely love how protective Snape is, how Harry has been marked emotionally by his past, and how you've kept events in parallel with canon but still totally different. The pranks on Umbridge have had me rolling in my chair with laughter and even breaking into random snickering when I'm not even reading! I also appreciate that the Father aspect of it is done in a plausible way, and actually like all your pairings, even the extremely non-canon ones. Can't wait for more!