Reviews for Vows IV: Courage
sbayless44 chapter 10 . 7/21
It has been, what, four years since this was posted? Something like that, anyways, I only recently got into fanfiction within the last few years, but I love reading some of the older works and series, most of which go back as far as I have actually been reading the Harry Potter books to begin with, the unfortunate side effect of only being a few months older than the series. This series is absolutely fantastic, and as much as I would absolutely love to see the big Halloween feast prank, which, according to the AN would have been chapter 11, I understand if the muse, or life, have since resulted in this story being left alone. Thank you for dedicating the years necessary to share your own spin on the beloved universe, and the recommendations in the AN are greatly appreciated. A part of me truly wishes that I had started reading fanfiction earlier, even if that would have required more readily available computer access, if only so I could have commented and interacted with you as the writer and with the community as a whole so much earlier. So, thank you, and I hope that you managed to find a career that you enjoy and still find time to write, if you still enjoy it at least, in the years since these stories, and the accompanying AN have been posted.
Siebenschlaefer chapter 10 . 7/12
I really like your story and hope that you continue and finish it at some point.
veronica chapter 10 . 5/9
Very good series.! when are you updating? it's been 3 years!
Navyangel85 chapter 10 . 4/18
can't wait for a update
never did like that pink poc
TMarana chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. Please tell me you haven't abandoned it completely?
foxee-chik chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
GinnyPotter95 chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
Wow, damn. I just finished reading your series, I only discovered them about a week ago. It's so catching to read, definitily one of the best fanfics that I read in the last four years. Also don't review a lot, so consider yourself lucky, you're one of the few.
I absolutly love the way the story is unique but still has these major things from the books in it. Also that there is a plausible way that Severus is Harry's father. I usually don't read Severitus fics where Sev is the father so much, because often it's just too much... or too unbelieveable. Also I absolutly love what you made out of Draco and Narcissa. I always thought that they were caught up in a situation with no way out, well, at least no way alive. I love the caring parent you made out of Severus, but I still feel like he is in charakter in a way, strict but caring. I just love the whole story, series.
Please continue, I know it's been a long time but still, please.
dragon fier 20 chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
THIS SERIES IS AMAZING! Even though it's been 3 years give it take since you last updated, I'm /dying/ for more! And I caught every thing, the patronus, the Ginny/Dean setup, everything. I can't wait for more, please please please update soon!
ermileentalavera chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
this is the first time I reviewed your stories because I was too busy reading this series. Please update soon or I'll go crazy..
Slytherin Head chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Please! Please! Update this! I need to know what is going to happen! What about pansy?! What about the Horucrux?
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
I hope this is still an ongoing fic, it's wonderful.
Insanely Curious chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
This is very good. I have just read all of your works in to series and they are amazing. I hope you come back to this some day and finish it because I am curious what will happen next. Great job!
kurokazeryuu chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
Discovered this series a few nights ago. Completely awesome and entertaining. I do so hope you'll find the time to continue writing this story again. I'll just follow this just in case you do decided to update. Thanks for the entertainment.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
I'm just finished reading every story in vows for the first. Time thoroughly enjoyed the stories, loved the back stories of your characters and the full bodie and well thought out plot lines looking forward to more weasley twin pranks and deeply hope this story get compleyeda very enjoyable read thank you for your hard work looking forward to more