Reviews for Vows IV: Courage
ermileentalavera chapter 10 . 6/28
this is the first time I reviewed your stories because I was too busy reading this series. Please update soon or I'll go crazy..
Slytherin Head chapter 10 . 6/14
Please! Please! Update this! I need to know what is going to happen! What about pansy?! What about the Horucrux?
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 10 . 5/24
I hope this is still an ongoing fic, it's wonderful.
Insanely Curious chapter 10 . 4/21
This is very good. I have just read all of your works in to series and they are amazing. I hope you come back to this some day and finish it because I am curious what will happen next. Great job!
kurokazeryuu chapter 10 . 4/17
Discovered this series a few nights ago. Completely awesome and entertaining. I do so hope you'll find the time to continue writing this story again. I'll just follow this just in case you do decided to update. Thanks for the entertainment.
I'm just finished reading every story in vows for the first. Time thoroughly enjoyed the stories, loved the back stories of your characters and the full bodie and well thought out plot lines looking forward to more weasley twin pranks and deeply hope this story get compleyeda very enjoyable read thank you for your hard work looking forward to more
SandraKaye chapter 10 . 3/22
Looooved this series. I know you said it will be a while between updates...it's been 3 years...time to get back to work...
I just found this series again. I still enjoyed it. I hope you are still planning g to continue this story.
InOcEnT-schoolgirl chapter 10 . 3/8
Hi.
I have just been reading your story from the start of vows. It has proven from early on to have a complex and unique portrail of Rowlings original plot and woven the old with the new so seemlesly is is sometimes hard to remember when something is different . I also like the depth of character you have given Severus and Harry and i love who Draco has grown into.
Dont leave me hanging.
Update soon!
Well done
Good luck and happy writing
Aeris Lux chapter 10 . 3/3
Soo... I discover this series a week or tão ago and became in love almost at once. I'm a fan of your work and tour writing style. I'm also very sorry that you appear to've abandoned this marvellous fiction. But it was really great. I hope you finish at least this last fiction, but I understand that this is a hobby and that you don't have any obligations to continue this story. Sorry if this review has any mistakes. Love from Brazil!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 10 . 1/31
I just came across this whole series via someone else's favorites list, and have spent the last several days unable to put it down. I absolutely love how protective Snape is, how Harry has been marked emotionally by his past, and how you've kept events in parallel with canon but still totally different. The pranks on Umbridge have had me rolling in my chair with laughter and even breaking into random snickering when I'm not even reading! I also appreciate that the Father aspect of it is done in a plausible way, and actually like all your pairings, even the extremely non-canon ones. Can't wait for more!
Yvonne Park chapter 10 . 1/21
I know this hasn't been updated in a couple years, but I just wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed it so far. I would love to read more if there is any chance of you continuing. This au you have is very inventive, and I have loved reading all of your stories for it. Harry, Snape, and Draco make such a cute family! I love it! Wonderful job! :)

-Yvonne
Severus T Snape chapter 5 . 1/13
Oh, this Umbridge... (huff) ;)
Severus T Snape chapter 2 . 1/13
I think Harry is doing really well as big brother :) good job
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 1/13
You know, I'm glad you got "pestered" to keep on writing! And I hope you get "pestered" even more ;)