Reviews for Amu's wish
warmheartxoxo chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
Amazing! I L-U-V it!
warmheartxoxo chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I'm guessing it'll be Amuto!
Taiyou no Yume chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
This chappy was great though i was a bit frighten by the jellyfish part...I have a Phobia of them so I almost screamed / Amuto FTW!
nekogirl017 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
GR8 STORY! BUT YA KINDA LOST ME AT CHAPTER 4...BTW HINAMORI AMU'S BIRTHDAY IS 9/24/97 NOT 9/24/00! I ONLY KNOW THAT CAUSE I READ IT IN THE MANGA AND MY MOMS BIRTHDAY IS 3 DAYS AFTER (not the year but the month and day) AND THE YEAR IS A YEAR BEFORE MINE! ANYWAYS U PROBABLY DONT CARE SO I'LL STOP TALKING NOW...-.-' KEEP WRITING NYA! (p.s. in case the 'nya' confused u I thought it was cute and it went with my pen name 'nekogirl' so...)
KaosButterfly chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
...:( You know make update extra? :(((
x-Blue Diamond-x chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
This was great!

:) good work it was very well written
x-BlueDiamond-x chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
AMU U IDIOT! Tadase moved on when he couldnt get you, while Ikuto never did! IKUTO IS THE ONE THAT LOVES U!

anyway good story!
Amu-Ikuto-Amuto chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Just wanted to say that you story was really awesome. But while I was reading the part where dia was trying to comfort Amu and she got mad, I thought that she was going to like lose her chara's I kinda got scared. But overall I liked the way you protrayed Both Amu and Ikuto. Can't wait to read the rest.
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
Great story! I really love it! Love the ending, hehe X)
Metrikkkkkkuto Metriko chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
You should make Rima and Nagi, Utau an dKukai, and others get married! That would be so cute.
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Renee-ChanTasdase... Lol, kawii. Any way, the Amuto-ness was very very cute! God...now I want cake! :3
AmuxIkuto foeva chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
... That really was an akward chapter... please update sooner! (if possible)
MusicalAnimeFreak chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
awww

so cute
d3uces chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
It ended...

IT WAS SO CUTE. IKUTO WAS ALL LIKE, I LOVE YOU. MARRY ME. AND AMU WAS ALL LIKE, YES. I WILL. I LOVE YOU.

loool.

Nice job on the story!
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Renee-Chan you know that I support a new series all the way! (If you don't than that's fine too.)

Love Amuto... TasdaseXRenee seems cute too!