Reviews for Reasonable Doubt
chickenwithgucciiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
i know im late reading this but THANK U FOR WRITTING THIS im a a bawn shipper and always wanted to find a fanfic for it and finally i found one thank u man and the story is rlly good
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
This story is the best!
alcamoth chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
This was a great Bawn fic. I'm a Dott fan, but I also love Bawn as well. I loved it a lot and everything about this was great.
GiLaw The Sparky chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
AHHHHHHH, OH MA GOD! THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!
I thought everyone was really in character in this. Really good job!

B TALKED! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Keep writing Bawn! There's never enough of it! XD
New Divides chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Good story.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
BORING
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
nice story man. i think you need to write another story with this couple, perhaps one set in the future where they are married and have a family
play for keeps chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
You wrapped everything up nicely! I liked this story because even though it is now 4:40 am over here, it didn't take me too long to read (even though I was distracted by some stuff while reading haha). Your chapters were just the right size which is good-I really can't stand long, long chapters, and since it's so late, these chapters were the perfect size to read!

If only this ending really happened on the show *sigh* I guess we'll have to see when Season 5 comes out. I love Bawn! :D The only suggestion I have is for you to write a Scott story I mentioned earlier if you haven't already hehe.
play for keeps chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
This was a good chapter! Writing Scott's back story made me sad :'( wifebeaters are the only shirts he can afford, his mom is dead and his dad's an alocholic? He has it rough. That back story suits him perfectly though, in my opinion. I haven't checked your other stories yet but if you haven't you should write more about Scott and his background-it would be really interesting to read, and you really write his thoughts and feelings well, along with the other characters you've written in this story (B and Dawn).

I laughed at Scott telling Mike he wasn't a doctor and couldn't help him with his MPD. And then Scott telling B if he was going to mock him in sign language cracked me up as well haha.
play for keeps chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I really like your writing style ) How you describe and explain people/events is really clear and I love reading it! What you had Staci say to Dawn really cracked me up-her great great whatever invented GRUDGES? That's not even a physical thing haha!

AND OH MY GOSH B JUST SPOKE! I wonder what he would sound like? I'm thinking he had a really soft, deep voice haha. It's 3:57am here and I'm gonna get through your whole story hehe-be prepared for more reviews :D
play for keeps chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
You've captured Scott and Dawn's characters perfectly! Great job :D I was laughing a lot in this chapter, mostly you describing people's aura's and Scott's want of bacon haha. " Sam's was almost clear, which meant almost no emotion whatsoever" really had me laughing.
malzi21 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Hey WorldsMostAwesomeCritic (such a misnomer!) You got that PM I sent you, right? I'd assume so, it went through on my part.

Man, almost a day and a half and no response? So sad, I would've enjoyed continuing our chats. I will offer you some advice, however. If you want to write an effective flame, at least make them all somewhat different. If all you do attack one's grammar, plotline, and couple(s) in question, your flame eventually starts to lose its effectiveness. This is your THIRD flame now, and they're all almost identical. (Are you just copying and pasting? I applaud you, so much more efficient then, you know, actually being original in attacking one's work.) I'd also reccommend expanding your points more, if you hate our stories so much, I'm sure you can find many specifics about why it sucks. Furthermore, I suggest poking around the site a bit, in your case probably flaming others in the process, so you can at least be informed before you make an ignorant statement.

So I hope this helps you become a much more effective troll in the process, and have fun turning this entire fandom against you. :D
TheWorld'sMostAwesomeCriti chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Wow, another DumbBlonde99 fan? Huh, didn't know there were so many idiots on this site. But just to let you know, you suck just as much. I read the first chapter... If you could call it a chapter, as it was so horrible. Oh it's your first fanfiction? And you want me to be nice? Well too bad, I'm too honest for that. Everything that I said about DumbBlonde99applies to you as well. Grammar? Horrible. Plot? Is there even one? Especially your couple choice. Dawn and B? Worst crack couple ever. The only pairing anyone cares about is Scott and Dawn. I don't care if you hate them, that's all any nerds on this site will read. On a final note, your on about the same level as DumbBlonde99. Which means you suck.
P.S.
The horrible writer I speak of is NerdyBlonde99, although her pen name is a bit of stretch considering how horrible her grammar is. As you can see I prefer to call her DumbBlonde99because of it. Check out her story, Playing the Game if you want a quick laugh.
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Ooh, what's going to happen?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
... and bladder-control problems. LOL!