Reviews for Witch Sword
CrimsonSylvan chapter 9 . 2/2
Ok stating this I love the story that you have going so far. It's entertaining and very well written along with being thought out. Also I like how your throwing in a slight Slayers crossover with this chapter and the following ones. Personally I thought things started sounding familiar at a certain point but it really clicked when I read the line, 'The Witch of Destruction' there was only one character in my mind that deserved that title among all fictional witches and that was Lina Inverse. I mean seriously given the damage she can cause it's the only title that truly fits her in my opinion so bravo on working in a third part to this crossover. Just stating this given that Aurora is going to be trained by Lina I pretty much expect her to defeat Voldemort hands down, more so if you give her the magic amplifying charms that Lina got eventually, in a manner similar to knocking down a person you just ripped the arms off of and repeatedly groin stomping his balls with steel spiked shoes.
sakura.doom.vampire chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
Please update this story soon. It is great I love it.
TehShadowKitten chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
this story needs more chapters :D
SmexyBananas chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
This is interesting
SilentIndigoMist chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
That chapter is sooo pandora hearts! It sucks that Sharon marries Reim and Break dies. I cried at that
Lil Red Writer chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Im crying T-T i just relized this wasent a finished book and i want more chapters please!~
amerdism chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up? Will Aurora and Pandora ever fuse to become one personality?
darkworkangel chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
do you plan to finish this
tamashiyuki chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Be continued?
Very goooood! I like so much!
Wishfull-star chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
lol this is amazing and I hope u continue this story one day:)
loretta537 chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
this is a good story, I hope to read more soon
monzepelmoon chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
When do you think you can update this one? I never thought to bring slayers into this. Interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next ( slight pun intended).
darkworkangel chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
do you plan to finish this it's really good
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2014