Reviews for Witch Sword
reptoholic chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
Keep it up. I am looking forward to seeing her show her stuff
reptoholic chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Very well written
reptoholic chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
This looks very interesting. NEver read one like it before
Akuma-Heika chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
I thought it was called Witch Sword Mode?

She had been PROMOTED to a Second Star

Based on last chapter, Aurora being a witch has made him like her more.

Why is he blaming Patty and Liz when Soul is the one who told him to ask her on a date?

So is she related to Petunia or not? You have said both things.

The animagus lasts longer than the Witch version of it though.

It has the most POWERFUL anti-magic wards
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
It would be Lily Potter nee Evans

I doubt Voldemort qualifies as a god. A Kishin is a god after all so if Tom was one, he would have conquered or destroyed the UK long before Aurora was conceived.

Maka and Aurora got along like A HOUSE ON fire.

SHE smirked when
CrimsonSylvan chapter 9 . 2/2/2016
Ok stating this I love the story that you have going so far. It's entertaining and very well written along with being thought out. Also I like how your throwing in a slight Slayers crossover with this chapter and the following ones. Personally I thought things started sounding familiar at a certain point but it really clicked when I read the line, 'The Witch of Destruction' there was only one character in my mind that deserved that title among all fictional witches and that was Lina Inverse. I mean seriously given the damage she can cause it's the only title that truly fits her in my opinion so bravo on working in a third part to this crossover. Just stating this given that Aurora is going to be trained by Lina I pretty much expect her to defeat Voldemort hands down, more so if you give her the magic amplifying charms that Lina got eventually, in a manner similar to knocking down a person you just ripped the arms off of and repeatedly groin stomping his balls with steel spiked shoes.
sakura.doom.vampire chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
Please update this story soon. It is great I love it.
TehShadowKitten chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
this story needs more chapters :D
SmexyBananas chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
This is interesting
SilentIndigoMist chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
That chapter is sooo pandora hearts! It sucks that Sharon marries Reim and Break dies. I cried at that
Lil Red Writer chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Im crying T-T i just relized this wasent a finished book and i want more chapters please!~
amerdism chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up? Will Aurora and Pandora ever fuse to become one personality?
darkworkangel chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
do you plan to finish this
tamashiyuki chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Be continued?
Very goooood! I like so much!
Wishfull-star chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
lol this is amazing and I hope u continue this story one day:)
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »