Reviews for How To Get A Guy
Larkin21 chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Wow, congrats to you and janekrahe on such an amazing story! I'm so impressed with the Sebofsky stories I'm reading now. This one just blew me away. The development was so honest and well-written. I hope that you're feeling better and that you are up to writing more soon!
imurmotherinlaw chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
Cute. Cute. Gah. Dying. I really loved this. How Dave was trying to cope with Sebastian. His thought processes and his feelings about getting sexual experience through Sebastian. Haaaahhh! Everything about this was sweeeet. Although, as someone who quite enjoys Klaine, you can understand my light disdain for the insinuation that Klaine might not be endgame! Hahaha! I love Sebofsky (is that even the pairing name?)! Thanks for writing this story! D
A Dying Species chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
LOOOOOOVVVVVEEE THIS PAIR! I have NEVER thought about it until i was scrolling down all D. Karofsky fics and saw this pairing and i was like- "hmmmmmm". I will NEVER think of Sebastian the same way again (BUT HE WILL ALWAYS BE HOT!) *SIGH* He's so freaking good looking... Anyway love it and it's fabulouusss! Thanks for this fantastic read- you bet your bottom im favoriting this story darling.
Bella-Tragedia chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
This story makes me want to flail my arms around. :D
NeverToBeHeardOfAgain chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
Omg! Best fucking ending ever! Seriously loved this story, and I am also a huge fan of Sebastian/Dave stories, so you should keep that up. :) Great story! x
LahLah87 chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
I'm sad to know this was the last chapter, it's been one of my fave Sebofsky fics T_T It was a beautiful ending, perfect for our boys. I can't wait to read more for this pairing by you, I love your writing... I'm sorry to hear you're still sick, hopefully you start feeling better soon 3
Huba chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
Perfect ending. Really enjoyed reading your story.
vkdemon chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
Beautiful. All of this was just wonderful. All of the little and big fears, the negotiation, the worry the love between them. I love all of it.

Bravo.
silvermaverick77 chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
I enjoy your story telling with all of my heart. I mean the flow is perfect, the characters are perfect I just love it. I have a feeling that Kurt and Blaine aren't going to last...hmm and I also have a feeling that Kurt likes Dave and the same for Sebastian/Blaine I can't wait to see where this goes!

Toodles, Missy Lynn
bookworm134 chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
He got his guy! I can't believe its over! Man I loved this one so much... I can see Sebastian getting mushier and Dave getting cockier as the relationship progresses...A squeal would be the best present you could ever give...:)

I think I will read anything you write from now...Keep up the great work!

Hope you get better really soon...and I know I have said it before but if there is anything I can do just let me know...:)
LizzyPoodle chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
This was fantastic! The ending was delightful. I am very sorry that you are so ill. May you recover speedily and completely. Thank you for a great ride!
rensei-chan chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
Brilliant job to you and janekrahe then :)

Was shocked to find that this was the last chapter and then almost didn't want to read because I knew it would be over once I did but obviously I couldn't control myself.

I'm glad that they're in a good space and Sebastian with that last line was too adorable.

Glad to hear you're realising that you like Sebofsky! Yay! :D
bookworm134 chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
oh man you sure know what you are doing...This just started out as smut to me but I'm now looking for the drama as well...You mix the two so amazingly well that I truly believe this could be cannon...More!

Keep up the great work!

Hope you feel better, let us know if we can help...:)
LahLah87 chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
This was so hot and cute... I'd like to imagine Seb came to see him cos he was worried. But I struggled to enjoy it with all of Dave's hurt and insecurities weighing on me... I just want to hug him. And now Kurt is there... Shit's about to hit the fan XD I just hope Dave makes it through without being hurt too much :(
danniperson chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Really mean place to end the chapter! You better update soon! :O Loving this story muches.