Reviews for The Punk
Mr Foxer chapter 36 . 1/25
This is an amazing story, read it in 2-3 days, I loved it, and nice to see a musical side to Star Fox for a change and so well done :)
FoxRocks chapter 36 . 6/10/2015
Very nice epilogue. I really did enjoy this story; thank you for it. Best wishes :)
godofmadness43 chapter 36 . 6/10/2015
awww cute
Troygroomes chapter 36 . 6/10/2015
how sweet is Jason going ta marry Miyu lol
FoxRocks chapter 35 . 5/27/2015
Great final chapter! A very fitting conclusion; I really enjoyed reading this one. Congratulations on finishing the story! I wish you the best in your life.
Brn chapter 35 . 5/26/2015
Simply inspiring. Good to see quality of writing rise from start to finish as a bonus.
godofmadness43 chapter 35 . 5/25/2015
awww so cute!
godofmadness43 chapter 34 . 1/31/2015
man, well glad that you finally updated finally, keep it up cant wait for the last chapter
Troygroomes chapter 34 . 1/31/2015
awesome chapter i could see krystal sneaking up on fox after the concert and giving fox a fright attack and causing him to faint ?
Dante Okami chapter 33 . 8/20/2013
hey i think you did great ive hit huge blocks on a few of my fics and im still lost as to what i write next so great job and calm your life and start writing id love to read some more of your fics
RageQuit chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO HEAR THE SONG, AND YOU LEAVE ME HANGING? Well played, well played.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
What's the name of the song
godofmadness43 chapter 33 . 8/14/2013
awesome, sad you wont write any more, this story was exciting
FoxRocks chapter 33 . 8/14/2013
Great chapter. At times a little too heavy on foul language for my taste, but still overall good. Even though you don't plan on writing again, I'm glad you at least gave us this great story - thanks.
bryan mccloud chapter 33 . 8/14/2013