Reviews for Ours
tweetyviolet chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoyed the plot of the story, even if I'm not particular keen on Finchel, the Klaine more than makes up for it. Thanx
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
I love this story so much! I keep forgetting that Santana is the twins' biological mother... I wonder what the kids will look like, their parents being Kurt and Santana?
Separate Entity chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
The Blaine video was so cute.
Freaking cliffhanger, there!
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
This chapter was funny. And cute. And sufficiently awkward.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This looks neat.
"Vile" should be "vial."
You wrote Santana well.
Squiggle.giggle chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
This story deserves more reviews than it has
Goldfluff chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Adorable.
Cute.
Well-written.
Awesome.
OHMYGOD I'M IN LOVE WITH A FANFIC!
shelby chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
wow. thats all i have to say. this story is just amazing! i stayed up til 5 in the morning reading it. i just finished. I cant wait to read the sequel i wish i would have found this story sooner! 3
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 21 . 4/30/2012
Best Story Ever! (I kind of had a flashback of Brittany saying "Best Prom Ever" when I wrote that, lol)

This is probably the best story I've ever read, and I didn't want it to stop. I have a tendancy of forcing myself into reading stories in the hopes of finding the feeling I felt when reading this.

At times, I physically had to hold myself back so I wouldn't scream out of, I don't know, giddiness? I think that's the word. It's the same feeling I got when I was 12 and my crush asked me to go a school disco with him. I did the whole jumping up and down, squealing thing.

And I would've jumped and squealed whilst reading your story, but my shoulder is killing me and I seem to only have the time to read it at 4am when my parents are sleeping in the room above me. Sucks. They're between the ages of 57 and 62 and never leave the house. Anyway.

I'm hyper to read the sequel as soon as I submit my feedback. I love the way you write Blaine and Kurt's relationship. And even though I think you may have made Aimee and Court develop very fast (Walking, Talking, Sentences, ...), I adore them and wouldn't want them to change one bit. Also, I think Dalton Warbler Hummel-Anderson would be a bitchin' name, :P
bianca-the-reader chapter 20 . 4/27/2012
I feel I may cry. Beautiful.
Eowyn Rain chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
I have just read this entire sotry, and it actually made me tear up at times, but it's so perfect! D
Mimi77 chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Such a wonderful story! I'm really looking forward to the sequel :) Could you maybe make an announcement here, when you uploaded the first chapter of 'Dreams'? That would be great :)

Thanks :)
the-game-mrs-hudson-is-on chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
I loved this stoory soo much and I'm so glad you're doing a sequel! It would mean so much to me if you gave me your opinion on my story A New Dream

? X
The Irish Gleek chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
That was an awesome story! I only caught up on this chapter, hence the lack of reviews.. Looking forward to reading the sequel though!
TheOtherAvenger chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
I love this story. I just stayed up half the night reading it...