Reviews for The Return of Green Goblin Season 3
boy wonder chapter 24 . 1/18
I liked the series a lot so far. The romance was good but there were a couple of things I personally would have done differently. For example sandman pretty much gave up on crime after he saved people from a shipwreck (flash's birthday episode). The blond norman osborne was probably chomeleon leaving for florida in the last episode and Flash isn't a bad guy. He probably wouldn't have bullied Peter (Flash confessed Harry was using performance enhancers and gave up his teams state championship). I would have liked to see what happened to the other villains and Liz. Also If you didn't already know, the producers were planning to have carnage, hydro man, scorpion and man wolf in season three. I feel like I didn't give you enough credit. This was really emotional and put together, good job.
jonty chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
I hate( just kinding) you should kill gwen not black cat why why why ?!11
jonty chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
black cat is awesome (and hot) so you do her right and please don't kill her I know you alredy wrote it but please
jonty chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
this is awesome!
Kingston Lor chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
NOOO i wanted peter/felicia, well i always rooted for them but great fanfiction of season 3 of spectacular spider-man :D my most favourite one yet
Marcos L chapter 24 . 1/4/2014
I gotta say i was very impressed of what i read. This story arc was one of my favorite fan fictions on this website BY FAR. Everyone else seemed to build up to the whole Gwen, Pete, and Harry take in their storys were they would bring The Kingpin, Carnage, Scorpion, Wraith, etc but you just said screw it thats the main plot thats what everyone wants to see how they interact with each other. And it WORKS! I read the whole thing chapters 1-24 in a day the minute I came across it and I couldn't get enough. It had its moments were I wasnt into it but then you would right something else that got me back. The continuity was on point which is always nice were others seem to go off into their own path but you kept the tv series alive for the most part. but then again its fan-fiction so who am i to judge. Anyways my last comment is that you did this fan-fiction almost like how i would had done it and it was really well done and i was really happy i came across it.

Please continue writing to season 4! I think this story was so good that it would be a disappointment if you were to stop then it would be like facing the show ending its run again back in 2012 and no one wants to see that. Its that impressive!
Shattered Peices chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL!
Shattered Peices chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Things are starting to get better by the chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
You know Harry's dad isn't really dead right?
61394 chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
good story
Whatacoincidence chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
What should happen: Gwendeath
Miles WarrenJackal
Roderick KingsleyHobgoblin
MeekGeek0 chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
This may sound violent, but I hope Gwen kills Norman. And I think you should make a season four. Keep writing.
Sonar chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
Love it.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Is her dad driving the car?
Tim Kudo chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
It was a good chapter, but much too short
Please update soon, I really love your story, and the wait between the chapters are killing me.