Reviews for You Make Me Feel So
XxKaede chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Lol the ending is so interesting I wonder what kuuga is going to do with the pic
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i love that song andbthis maid sama recreation of it is cool
bluebloodedphantom chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Aww A cute MisakiXUsui story! OuO)b I just love KwMS :D just dropped by one of your stories, if you don't mind.
Pfft chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hi-larious! I loved it and how you managed to fit the characters from the music video to this fanfic! A little OOC but that is expected since trying to mix the personalities must have been difficult! Please update wedding ring trouble
violetshade chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Love this story! It's so symbolic and the ideas popping in my mind are continuous meaning that you're story has a lot to say. I seriously love it. Only thing is that Misaki is a little ooc. I understand that it has to fit this story but i wanted to let you know in case you weren't aware of it. Anyway. Please update soon! Gambatte!
Kaoru97 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Amazing! I really loved it! Misaki and Usui make a very adorable couple!
Cobra Starship fan chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I can't believe someone wrote a fanfic on my favourite song! Your so cool! I thought it was the song only but I didn't see any lyrics. You alos mentioned something about the music video so I went to check it out and came back and read the fanfci ova again! I can't believe you basically swapped Gabe and Sabi's spaces for Takumi and Misaki! Amazing and keep up the good work!

Could you do another one like this... maybe well I dunno... but anyway keep up the good work!

KanaKuna chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I love your story its so cute and nice. Its just so adorable, and I really love it that I actually read it all over and all over again.