Reviews for Be My Valentine
Scarlet Farber chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
omg!sooooo adorable! i do not speak english well so so of story is hard to translate but good as a whole. bravo! i like that you asosiated the major early in jan and lukes past so it explain the nazi relation. and i do hope you draw piture yah? good wo

abschied,

Scarlet Farber
Jan'sLostDaugher chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
No update yet?
Hyenaspark6 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That is so cute! I can imagine Jan being a little mess growing up AWWW this is so cute I want to see more chapters please :)
Fruitlessberry chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I hope she doesn't die! That would be ...not good D;
Fruitlessberry chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is awesome :D I can't wait for the next chapter
Wolfy1515 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I'm loving this story. The image of Luke and Jan sharing a bed when they were kids is simply adorable. :)

Don't you dare stop writing this story! :D

Wolfy1515
Domo Valentine chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
woooow! i really like this chapter more than the first! i really enjoy the emotions and the acting of jan... it's so him! and luke is just like luke too! i really can't wait for the next chapter... i wonder if the girl is ging to a vampire or is she the vampire that the nazi use to fix the vampire chip! i don't know but i can't wait! keep this awesome story going!
Anne Lilholt chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I am so happy that i finally found a good hellsing fanfiction with jan and an OC!

Please continue updating! _
Domo Valentine chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
wow. i like it. don't stop keep it going!
Wolfy1515 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I caught a few grammer errors and some places where commas shouldn't have been. But other than that I'm enjoying this story and I adore little 6-year-old Luke and 4-year-old Jan. _ Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more. :)

Wolfy1515

PS: Is there a particular reason why everything is centered? I'm not criticizing. I'm just curious as I haven't seen many stories in centered format.
Domo Valentine chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
okay! i like it. heh even though it was a little short... you are heading a in a good direction into being another good creator of an amazing Jan Valentine story! i really can't wait for you to finish the next chapter...dude. it. is. awesomeness! i wonder if you'll have him grow up... i love how you actually make a past for the Valentine Brothers. good imagination! keep this master piece going.
InternetRasberries chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Hey bitch! So I think the story is really good and I loved little Jan! Lol so I will personally find a way to castrat you if u do not post another chapter and work on the fucking script! :D so see you tomorrow!

I hate you! ;)

P.s. WORK ON THE FUCKING SCRIPT!